Juicing

Options
Does anybody have any great recipes for weightloss?

Replies

• WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    damn I was sure this was about vodka and orange juice or steriods!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    DeadHorse.gif

Ok, I had it saved already and wanted to post it again.
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    Vodka and OJ are also really good but i was thinking more along the lines of Apple and Carrot juice. my juicer arrives tomm and looking for yummy recipes :) i like your ideas too ;P
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    It's better for weight gain, not loss. It takes away all of the fiber and good stuff from fruits and leaves you with the sugar. You're MUCH better off eating fruit.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Well, my protein shakes usually consist of:

Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Almond Milk (no sugar added)
    Protein Powder
    Flax Oil
    Spinach
    Romaine Lettuce

I switch up the greens, sometimes Kale or Mustard Greens or whatever looks good at the market.

But this might not be what you're looking for either?

I use to juice Wheat Grass. That's good!
  • k0pir
    k0pir Posts: 7
    Options
    I have never known anyone to gain weight from juicing fresh fruits and vegetables (truth), but I'm a little bias :-)

That said. There are lots of great recipes. One of my favorites is 6 carrots and one apple. Another is 6 carrots, handful of spinach and one apple. The lists goes on and on. I have a free juice program (juice suggestion software) on my website. http://www.primejuicers.com/free-juice-recipe-software/
    Try to drink green juice more than just fruits. You can always safely add an apple to your green juice to make it more palatable. If you're diabetic, consult your doctor before juicing fruits and if you're on any medication grapefruit could be a problem.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!