what do you want to do when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• 79BigGirlBeauty
    79BigGirlBeauty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That sounds about right!
  • 79BigGirlBeauty
    79BigGirlBeauty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This might sound bad but I'm going to have ridiculous amounts of sex. And wear a bikini constantly :wink:
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am going to get little black dress, skinny jeans with boots to tuck them in, a new hairstyle, and have new family pictures taken! Yea! Can't wait...should be late spring/early summer!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have several things I'd like to do but my top one would have to be to go back to Maui with my husband for our 10 year anniversary. I *should* be at goal weight by then. I hope. :)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wear nothing but slutty bikinis for the rest of my life, and do a retro-pinup boudoir photo shoot for my husband.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Have a baby or two
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Snowboard topless? Haha I don't know, something risky that takes requires a lot of newly found confidence!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to do the same thing: buy a bikini. Only problem: I don't like large bodies of water. So I'll settle for answering the door in my underwear (preferably the cute sets). I also want to be a lingere model or ring girl (boxing ring).
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Start heavy lifting to get some muscle back and enjoy life! Still logging though!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    lost my weight. now to run a marathon.
  • jasonrashaad
    jasonrashaad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Switch the MyFitnessPal goal setting from 2 pounds a week to 1 pound a week so I can get my effing 500 calories back. Add weight lifting to my workout to start rebuilding muscle. Sign up for another 5K. E-mail nude pictures to strangers.

Just kidding about that last part.

*cough*
  • kjericks6401
    kjericks6401 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go skydiving, then to Machu Picchu for starters. After that, I'm sure I'll figure out something else to keep me busy!

12003271.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jasonrashaad
    jasonrashaad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh, and swim lessons since I'll be able to put on a swimsuit without loathing myself (as badly). Add swimming laps to the workout to liven things up.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Cry from joy, because I finally got there. Then, get a tattoo up my side.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So many things I wanna do. Wear a bikini on the beach and feel good about myself is one. I want to wear a cat suit and knee high boots for my husband. And I have always dreamed about wearing a wonder woman outfit, like the original. But tucking in my shirt would be awesome.
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    buy a pair of seven for all makind dojo jeans size 8's and have them zip up with no resistance and shake it , shake it like a salt shaker!! lol
  • MrsMaui27
    MrsMaui27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will have a very sexy calendar made:noway: . With me and very little on! For my hubby !!!! :blushing: :love: :heart:
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I wanna buy some super ridiculously sexy lingerie and surprise my fiance :devil:
  • joconnor09
    Options
    I want to go buy the sexiest, body hugging dress I can find, a pair of "*BEEP* me" high heels.. and hit the town!

Same here! Going to buy the HOTTEST outfit that I could never wear now and just work it! I'm going to buy one of those tight dresses I always see other girls wear and just let everyone stare lol. Right now, I'd hate all that attention, but once I'm feeling strong, healthy, and confident about the way I look, I'm going to celebrate! (First thing's first, though, gotta lose about 35 pounds and tone tone TONE!)
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This thread made me laugh so hard. I want to do ALL those things!
    But I want the lamest thing:
    I want to 're-marry' my husband so I can have pictures I'm happy to show people and to thank him for loving me even though I am a big fatty boom bah