Replies

• theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • zannapike
    zannapike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW.....is what comes to mind....WELL DONE :)
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I LOVE how you have overcome all the challenges that life has giving you! You are an amazing woman! Congrats!! Blessings!! <><
  • llgisme711
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    WOW!!! Big congrats you look unbelievable, what an amazing transformation, you should be so proud of yourself pretty lady :flowerforyou:
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    so great! amazing!! I love these inspirational stories. I'm so glad you feel so much better, and you look fantastic!
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! U NEED TO SMILE BIGGER! lol TOTALLY AN INSPIRATION!! :)
  • missroro1023
    Options
    That is incredible! You look amazing!!!
  • Kaoticma07
    Kaoticma07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look Great.. So Happy for you..AMAZING
  • Sarahsue94
    Options
    I love looking at before and after pics not necessarily to see how much they have shrunk or how good they look but to see how much happier they are. You can tell by your smile how loosing weight can just make you feel better, whether its 10 lbs. or 100 lbs. When I look at before and after pics like yours and can tell how happy you are I see what I want to be. I don't want to loose weight to please everyone around me and make myself more attractive, I want to do it because I want to make myself feel good and feel happier and healthier.

And you look amazing!
  • dweias
    dweias Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely phenomenal! Well done, you are truly an inspiration!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Such an inspiration :)
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    So sorry for all you went through but way to go otherwise - and glad your doggie wanted to help with the photo shoot, haha!
  • Nakesha95
    Nakesha95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I was beginning to eat wrong due to stress and emotions. After reading your story, you reminded me of what could happen if I chose not to take care of my body now and not wait until the last minute. You are an inspiration. Congratulations on working hard.:happy:
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing and a true inspiration. Congratulations on achieving your goal. You look amazing. Well done :)
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story! You are a true inspiration!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You look amazing. I bet you feel fantastic too. Amazing job!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Here's to a very happy & HEALTHY 2013!!! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    first of all, you look stunning! Really great and happy! Well done and thumps up for all the hard work you did!
    second: I love your dog:tongue: seems like mine, if you want them on the pic, they never do what you want, but jumping in to join the party, whenever it is not about them :laugh:

Thanks for letting everyone out here know, that even when the odds are not in your favor, you can choose to do whatever it takes, to get you there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!