Off subject...are there any dog trainers here?

Options
Swissmiss
Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
I am having a hugh problem with a mixed terrier. Please respond if you have experience and would be willing to help me.

Replies

• kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am having a hugh problem with a mixed terrier. Please respond if you have experience and would be willing to help me.
    try the question out i will try to help u with it, no trainer, but breeder and do pretty well with things
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Throw the question out, not a trainer by no means but have a JRT and have taught him to do a few things. And I stayed in a holiday inn last night lol
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Animal control here
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Animal control here

Do you mean a person who picks up the "bad" dogs?
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I sell pet products so always get asked questions, but seriously am no expert. dog training is a seriously expensive business, I should chang professions, lol...
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have trained my westies in obedience, rally, agility and earthdog. Please tell us what your question is. I have terriers so I know their quirks.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    dog owner here ill try and help.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Animal control here

Do you mean a person who picks up the "bad" dogs?
    LOL
    I apply by-laws/cruelty check, pick-up bad AND good dogs, cats, wild animals, dead animals,.... name it! I was a adoption counselor before that.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Former dog trainer here. Let me know if you have questions.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    <---my dog walks 15 feet infront of me or 15' behind me and she likes to talk to other dogs on our walks. So I'm probably no help =)