if you are a GAMER

Options
124»

Replies

• celestialbadger
    Options
    Played WoW for 6 years but moved on to GW2. Piken Square (EU).
  • stacey062909
    stacey062909 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    PS3 love here!

I'm a Mortal Kombat/Assassins Creed Trilogy kind of gal.

I do however indulge in some Diablo on the PC.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I play wow, minecraft, tribal wars, Assasins Creed and Skyrim.

XBOX: EZPriest
    Steam:13_priest
    WOW:EZPriest
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both play WoW. That's actually how we met. :)

My hubby and I met on FFXI many moons ago. =)

my hubby & I met in city of heroes back in 2004 though a friend of ours we married Valentines day 2005, been together ever since, he drove from the midwest USA to canada where I was asked me to marry him =)

That's awesome. We dated long distance for a year and a half (he lived in NM). He moved here in June 2011. We still play WoW together on occasion. He's my pocket tank for when I get tired of waiting in the DPS queue. :)
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started back playing WOW. My main is a mage but I do enjoy my DK as well. I took 2 years off when I had my youngest. I still consider myself a "casual player" since I play at night when the kids are in bed. I met my fiance playing Everquest. He talked me into WOW and I am glad he did. He is my muscle when I need it on my mage :)
    I also play Mindcraft with the older 2 kids. I am not the best at playing but it is nice to just have that time with the kids.
    One of the guys at work is trying to talk me into playing StarWars but haven't looked into that just yet.
  • janten
    janten Posts: 64
    Options
    WoW player! On Tichondrius alliance side unfortunately, 90 RShammy/destrolock/FDK.
    LF random games atm for points while my friends level their alts.
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A couple of good friends of mine met through WoW. She moved country to be with him, and they got married earlier this year.

I play SWtOR & LotRO (lifetime sub) mainly. Have numerous Steam games, and also have accounts for WoW/ST:O. My wife and I play Guild Wars occasionally.

I'm a huge Bioware fan, loving Mass Effect (want more games!).

Aside from my MMOs, I mostly play on the Xbox, because Halo. Oh, and Gears of War.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wow doesn't count anymore. I dunno if you got the memo.