Does anyone know what happened to "BeautyFromPain"?

Options

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Taekwonkenpo has deleted his profile. You guys know what happened to him.

That scum turtle man should never have even came here. Hiding behing a turtle profile when everyone knows he is actually a person, so dumb.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself this.

Honestly, aren't we here for support? Didn't each one of us come to the point we needed help beyond ourselves to make progress? Didn't we all make excuses of some sort (and probably still do)?
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    This is actually a really sad thread. It's been very clear for a long time that BeautyFromPain has a huge number of psychological issues that she isn't equipped to even begin dealing with. Yeah, it made her a PITA sometimes, but making fun for that is like making fun of an amputee for falling down the stairs in a hilarious fashion because they tried walking too quickly.

Agreed.
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    New user, just joined, asking about her "dedicated friend" who happened to be a huge attention seeker....

hmmmmm........

Welcome back "BeautyFromPain". Are you here to see who missed you and who didn't? :flowerforyou:

^^^
    This
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'll say this in the kindest possible way.

Hopefully she was is off getting the help she needs.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself this.

Honestly, aren't we here for support? Didn't each one of us come to the point we needed help beyond ourselves to make progress? Didn't we all make excuses of some sort (and probably still do)?

I came here to count calories. Despite my requests, it's still not possible to disable the forums, so I do drop by from time to time to see why other people come here.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    This is actually a really sad thread. It's been very clear for a long time that BeautyFromPain has a huge number of psychological issues that she isn't equipped to even begin dealing with. Yeah, it made her a PITA sometimes, but making fun for that is like making fun of an amputee for falling down the stairs in a hilarious fashion because they tried walking too quickly.

LOL... sorry, that was funny as hell.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    HMMM Emotionally unstable people getting publicly ridiculed. Yeah, that rarely ends well. Watched the news lately?
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    HMMM Emotionally unstable people getting publicly ridiculed. Yeah, that rarely ends well. Watched the news lately?

so we should nicely play along in case she has a gun?
    she came in pretending to be someone else, Robin pointed it out, no name calling no nothing, how is that rude?
    in real life if you pretend to be someone else it's called fraud, you know
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Yep, this.
  • AnnabellKE
    AnnabellKE Posts: 26 Member
    Options

LOL... sorry, that was funny as hell.

I know right? Laughed out loud till I read the other comments and felt a twinge of guilt...
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    New user, just joined, asking about her "dedicated friend" who happened to be a huge attention seeker....

hmmmmm........

Welcome back "BeautyFromPain". Are you here to see who missed you and who didn't? :flowerforyou:

BUSTED LOL
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options

so we should nicely play along in case she has a gun?
    she came in pretending to be someone else, Robin pointed it out, no name calling no nothing, how is that rude?
    in real life if you pretend to be someone else it's called fraud, you know

Legally, fraud is only that if it is intended for personal or financial gain.
    There is also a difference between a mentally well person behaving this way, and someone with a mental illness. I don't know that person so I can't say but i'm just going off what someone else said.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    User Deactivated.

BeautyFromPain has deactivated their account.

Personally I found her contribuition to My Fitness Pal quite low in the beginning, she was an excuse maker and abused a fair few friends on my list because they gave an answer she didn't like. But that was a fair while ago and I have seen a few threads shes made since then. Her last thread was about not losing weight anymore, possibly she had enough and quit?

She was also someone suffering from abuse at home and with mental health problems. For this reason, I find her deactivation quite worrying and hope she is okay.

You people are SO nice and mature. Oh, and in case you didn't realise, that was sarcasm.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I came here to count calories. Despite my requests, it's still not possible to disable the forums, so I do drop by from time to time to see why other people come here.

This.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I hope this thread gets deleted. If she is suffering in the way people say she is, others talking about her isn't really going to help.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

You people are SO nice and mature. Oh, and in case you didn't realise, that was sarcasm.

Given some of your previous posts, this REALLY means a lot coming from you.

*plonk*
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I don't care what any of you guys say about her, she was a dedicated friend and I will miss her! NONE of us is perfect, so if you want to put down someone for having a tough time, just remember that when YOU are going through a tough time and no one is by your side. She was always very supportive of me and I would never smear her name in this manner. :cry:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    MFP is the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

You can count on anyone who deactivates signing up again under a different username.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

hmmmmm........

wow, you're good!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.