what do you want to do when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• lqtransformation130
    Options
    First I want to never give up maintaining the new me. Then I want to show off my hard work. I have a thing for guns so when I get my personal trainer that is the first thing I want to transform!!!! And I want to shake my new booty to the song that says "hey there mz new booty" i think those are some of the words and then find a running buddy and run. Oh one more thing, find one guy that said oh you sexy, thick, big boned and watch him really drool as the real lusciousness represent!!!!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 275. I want to go hiking so bad! Love the outdoors and Michigan has some beautiful forests I'd like to check out.

Next goal weight is 250. Amusement park! I have never been on a rollercoaster. Went to Disneyworld as a child and chickened out on everything. Im going to go back and conquer it all. haha

After that is 225. Still thinking about this one. Definitely something exciting and special.
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BIKINI PHOTO WITH BEST FRIEND

I'm going on holiday with my fiancé, my best mate and her fella.

I want a bikini photo with my TeamBikiniBody Buddy :) We've been working together to get in shape and its been amazing having her constant support. I've lost 10lbs in 10 weeks and I've kept the momentum going because we've been working together!

Bring on June 2013 woop woop!!

Xxxx
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I want to do some weight lifting. In fact I am starting in January. :)

I also want to wear shorts when I go out. I now wear them at home but still can't get the confidence up to do that outside.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I want to make a new dressmaking dummy in my *new* size and start working on my wedding dress!!! :-) Can't wait!
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I shall just want to stay there, this time!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Want to maintain that weight and hopefully get some muscle showing.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Get new boobs if I can afford it.

Get the tattoo I've always wanted WHERE I've always wanted it (but couldn't cause I was fat).

Skimpy bikini & go to the beach.

Sexy (not slutty) outfit and high heels and go dancing :)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a weekend affair. I've already picked out the hotel, the restaurant, and my gf has agreed to watch the kids. I have a little black dress and then some other items picked out for the weekend. New body= new fun!

Then I will call my hubby, give him the address, and an hour to get his bum to the hotel :-).

Great idea!! I wouldn't even try something like this only because my husband would end up getting the address wrong or go to the wrong hotel lol.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    My first goal weight is 275. I want to go hiking so bad! Love the outdoors and Michigan has some beautiful forests I'd like to check out.

Next goal weight is 250. Amusement park! I have never been on a rollercoaster. Went to Disneyworld as a child and chickened out on everything. Im going to go back and conquer it all. haha

After that is 225. Still thinking about this one. Definitely something exciting and special.

That hike sounds lovely! No place to hike here unless I drive 3 hours and head up to the mountains. Just bike/walking trails which are for the most part flat and just go through and around our town.
  • mysubtlelullaby
    Options
    I will buy every cute dresses and outfit that ive missed on wearing since i am fat. I would want to flaunt it very well!:)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I wanna buy some super ridiculously sexy lingerie and surprise my fiance :devil:
    Just watched naked gun 3 1/2 last night. Want to talk ridiculously sexy? Franks wife wore a black nightgown with flashing boob lights and an arrow flashing pointing down to a blinking red heart in her nether region lol On the back side was another arrow blinking pointing down to another red heart on her back end lol :laugh:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    buy a pair of seven for all makind dojo jeans size 8's and have them zip up with no resistance and shake it , shake it like a salt shaker!! lol

and no jumping up and down or having to lay down on the bed and use a wire hanger to pull up the zipper? LOL
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I want to buy a new wardrobe, but that costs too much, so I will enjoy eating an extra 500 cals everyday.
    Just buy a couple of pieces at a time. I started with new jeans and a top. I put money aside and when I have enough I get something else. I could never get a new wardrobe all at once either. Maybe over a year yes.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've only asked for shopping vouchers for Christmas this year, and there's no way I'm Using them on the size clothes I am now!! So when I hit my goal size I am going to throw out all my frumpy unflattering work clothes and get me a new work wardrobe :)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Um, maybe buy a more daring gym outfit, show off the defined muscles I will then have and show them that its not just big girls who can lift heavy... : ) (I am on the biggish side at the moment)

p.s. mine will more be goal bodyfat % than weight.
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Put a load of it back on as pure hard muscle.

Then feel comfortable getting in the shower at the gym, wandering around topless in the summer, and know that anyone who does happen to be looking at me is doing so with appreciation, not disgust.
  • kalilioness
    kalilioness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to go shopping for jeans that fit. I have a big waist and no butt so that makes for a difficult time getting clothing that fits. I also plan to dance all night without getting all breathless! I am working up to that by taking Zumba and Sh'bam classes. Building up endurance!!!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    get rid of my uk size 12 tops and jeans and get smaller sizes. Wear tighter tops not loose ones to hide any bumps. One main goal is to get an "outfit" to wear for my partner and for him to be like "wow"
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I want to look friggen awesome at my graduation ceremony at Uni.

I actually graduated about two months ago, but the ceremony isn't until mid March.
    I haven't seen most of my classmates and teachers in a long time and I want to look amazing for possibly the last time that I do.
    Doesn't even have to be exactly goal weight, just at least well on the way to it.

I am also going to buy lots and lots of nice vintage dresses :).