I need help losing more weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• vannah2u
    vannah2u Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    trying changing something that isnt just your gravitational pull. A great body shape has nothing to do with how much the sculpture weighs.

This is a very good point also. Any advice I gave prior really means nothing unless you have a HEALTHY and REALISTIC goal weight.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    trying changing something that isnt just your gravitational pull. A great body shape has nothing to do with how much the sculpture weighs.

True, true, true.

Weight training reshapes your body and makes you smaller. You can do body weight exercises like lunges, squats, push ups and bench dips on a chair or table edge. No $$ required.
  • mghanie
    mghanie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice :) How long after I start eating more calories should I see results? Also is walking around my house for 60 min good exercise? not doing daily things but walking around for the purpose to burn calories.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    depends on when you start exercising.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice :) How long after I start eating more calories should I see results? Also is walking around my house for 60 min good exercise? not doing daily things but walking around for the purpose to burn calories.

How long did it take your metabolism to slow down to the point you didn't actually have a deficit anymore?

Double that time.

Walking is fine. And with a more realistic deficit you don't risk losing muscle mass.

Good exercise? 60 min could be spent a whole lot better, yes, if you have straight 60 min to give to something.

Lifting heavy for you weight 3 x a week and jogging slow the other days available is better.

But if walking is all you can do, any daily activity is the main fat burner and deficit creator to a diet to lose weight and hopefully just fat weight.
    Exercise is about improving the body and heart overall.
  • ettennette
    Options
    Yes, i think that would be enough exercise. it's good actually. but you can pair that good and balanced diet. you can check on some list of dietary foods that may be appropriate for you. Source: http://www.top-5-diets.info/