Looking to lose 30lbs???

Options
Hey there! I am on a mission to lose 30lbs and I want/need/would LOVE to have some others in the same boat as me join me on this mission! I have found that there is strengh in numbers and I could definitely use some strength right now! I'm a TERRIFIC MFP friend and need some motivated accountability partners to help me through. Is that you??? Let's do this together!!

Replies

• LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request:)
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, but I'm with you girl!!!!!!!! I turn 30 on 8/3/2013 and I want to enter the next decade of my life healthy and feeling confident! I have been learning what does/doesn't work for my body while on MFP the last 2 months and now that I have a better understanding, I have decided that 2013 I am kicking it up a notch and I want to lose 30lbs by my birthday! We can do this!!! :happy:
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Endorsing the OP as a WONDERFUL MFP friend!!! Seriously, everyone should be her friend!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Ankandyl
    Options
    Firstly i want to lose 30 lbs and then if i have the courage to continue... i wish you the best! add me i want friends for mutual support
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Endorsing the OP as a WONDERFUL MFP friend!!! Seriously, everyone should be her friend!!!!! :bigsmile:
    This is completely true.
  • keta_gurl
    keta_gurl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think it would great to have someone that I don't know help me through this as well. I am also trying to loose 30lbs. I have lost 0ver 140lbs with in the last couple years and feel that if I loose 30 total then I will be at goal. I workout 5-6 days a week doing various excercises. I would love to help motivate you and visa versa.
  • ashleygaspard
    ashleygaspard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am definitely in the same boat as you!! :)
    will send you a friend request!
    we can do this!!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm looking to lose 26 lbs. I've already lost 10 of those :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Count me in!
  • KBeener
    KBeener Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat- also looking for supportive friends! Feel free to add me!
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 30 - in the past 2.5 months! But I'm not done yet, so I'll send you a request too.

:)
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely IN!!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    This is the perfect spot. I have lost 35 pounds so far and have another 30 I would love to lose. I want to have a healthy bmi. I go to the gym most days and try to increase with every day, my own personal goal. I have just recently ran 15 minutes straight. It doesn't sound like much but for me, I'm not a runner. I was doing couch to 2k and got bored with it. I just started turning on my music hoped on the treadmill and set it for 4.6 and did 5 minutes, the next did 5.5, 10 after that and then 15. Good luck on ur journey and push urself to your limits. Feel free to add me. I try to respond on everyones updates everyday.

Mercy
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    friend me girl! i'm in the same boat!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about all of your responses!! This is going to be AMAZING!!
  • KelseyWood91
    Options
    Hey there! I am on a mission to lose 30lbs and I want/need/would LOVE to have some others in the same boat as me join me on this mission! I have found that there is strengh in numbers and I could definitely use some strength right now! I'm a TERRIFIC MFP friend and need some motivated accountability partners to help me through. Is that you??? Let's do this together!!

I'm also looking to lose 30 lbs! I'm definitely more successful with weight loss when I have a motivational buddy. I'll send you a friend request!
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Hy,i have like 50lbs to lose before i reach goal weight, i am going to be here fr a looong time! Please feel free to add me :)

The more the merrier! :bigsmile:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am with ya as always!
  • COShelly
    COShelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So, I've lost 14 lbs and have 20 to lose, which puts me in this category, especially since i've been plateauing. I'm dang frustrated and just decided to rejoin MFP for a change up. Would you have me in this group?!
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i had 35 pounds to lose and ive lost 9 so far ! lets do this !