No longer getting sore!

Options
I've been doing 30days shred. Everyday I do level three then alternate between level 1 and level two right after. I also do either Yoga or Pilates everyday..... sometimes I'll do the Biggest Loser last chance workout or Jillian's metabolism boost in place of yoga pilates. I've noticed that no matter what I do, I don't get sore anymore.? Don't get me wrong I'm tired, when I lie in bed a night my legs feel weak, but I never get that sore feeling. Does this mean I'm not doing enough or is this normal? I don't take the easy route when working out either. I always follow the advanced person and add hand weights when I can. Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Try the insanity DVD, I hear its very intense! :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Your body is just getting better at it!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    As I understand, it is completely normal as you get used to certain exercises and as your body in general adapts to exercise. It doesn't mean that you aren't still getting a workout, but it could signal time to change things up if you want to keep increasing your strength. I had stopped getting sore and I did some of the Insanity workouts and whew! I did get a little sore afterward. Still not as much as when I have not been working out for an extended period.
  • worchard
    worchard Posts: 30
    Options
    I change up my cardio routine each day and don't get sore, except when I first started a few months back. It is okay to not be sore because you know you are working out. Just make sure not to be doing the same exercises all the time as you need to work different muscles. Now in weight training you should have soreness if you are trying to build them up as that is part of the "tearing" of muscle process.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Try the insanity DVD, I hear its very intense! :flowerforyou:

:D I DVR'ed the infomercial (P90x too) :P and I do things from it :blushing: LOL. I want to order that or P90x :D I think I'm doing enough different exercises (think) but yeah I guess maybe I'm just Insane ROFL! ;P
    I don't know that I want to bulk up, just tone, so I guess it's a good thing that I don't get sore in my arms or legs anymore?