NOT NEW but trying for NEW friends

Options
Well, I deleted my old MFP due to some rude guy, and I am hoping to become friends with a new group that will support me as I will support you. I am a WIFE and MOM of three boys ages 4 4 6. I have lost 47 lbs so far and have another 40 I want to loose.. I own an electrical company and also a SAHM ... Feel free to add me

Replies

• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    As a fellow Vikings fan, I say good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • HEHE, Thank you so much
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    As a Bears fan (shoosh! not a word about our recent choke) I am here to support your weightloss... and have some fun rivalries next year when we might actually figure out how to get the ball into the end zone.... LOL
  • Mia_Zappa
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks into using MFP. I'm also looking for people to help me in my journey.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i'm always up for new friends, if anyone wants to add me. i'm a newlywed, no kids, want to lose about 15. :) 30 yof
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well but be warned I am a Bears fan too!
  • sueann243
    Options
    Hi I am Sue
    I am not new at this but I have problems and have not been on in over a year. So now I am trying to start again.
    I live in Michigan. hope we stay in touch.
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    I have a soft spot for the Vikings...grew up in Minnesota....I'll zip you a request too.
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be a friend of yours! You will never have to worry about team rivalry cuz I usually don't know what season it is.....not a sport fan but I am a weight losss fan! Good luck to you!
  • Charie1981
    Charie1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends feel free to add me.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Hello stranger! :flowerforyou: