No curves :(

Options
2»

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    1. Learn to love yourself, girl. Your issue shouldn't be wanting another body type... you need to learn to love the one you're in!
    2. Your body is attractive and healthy and strong, regardless of the curve or no curve it has.
    3. The best part of all of this is "Problem is not losing it at all or keeping it off... I can do that easy cause I know I can." Take that awesome accomplishment, and that awesome positive thinking, and apply it to the aesthetics now :P
    4. Squat. Lunge. Deadlift... you'd be surprised what kind of butt (and shapely legs) you can get, anyway.

Plus, I looked at your pics... you have made AMAZING progress. And it still looks like you have nice jugs to me ;)

This woman is a damn genius.

Also - your August pics make it look like you have a waist - have you changed so much since then? Is it possible that you are just having a hard time psychologically adjusting to your new physicality?

onemorething - you're very pretty when you smile.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Weight training is key, but you have to feed the muscle to build it. Aim for 200 on your protein. also there are some days you are only eating barely 1000 cal. Protein is key.
  • againagain
    againagain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well, clothes can make a big difference! Have you tried wearing stuff that suits your new figure? There are several ways to give the impression of a waist, etc. I have watched so much "What Not To Wear" that I should be able to list them, but I am sure you can google it.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    1. Learn to love yourself, girl. Your issue shouldn't be wanting another body type... you need to learn to love the one you're in!
    2. Your body is attractive and healthy and strong, regardless of the curve or no curve it has.
    3. The best part of all of this is "Problem is not losing it at all or keeping it off... I can do that easy cause I know I can." Take that awesome accomplishment, and that awesome positive thinking, and apply it to the aesthetics now :P
    4. Squat. Lunge. Deadlift... you'd be surprised what kind of butt (and shapely legs) you can get, anyway.

Plus, I looked at your pics... you have made AMAZING progress. And it still looks like you have nice jugs to me ;)

Also - your August pics make it look like you have a waist - have you changed so much since then? Is it possible that you are just having a hard time psychologically adjusting to your new physicality?

:blushing:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

August was about 15kg ago. Since then it's just all gone & I'm just skin on bones with a little fat on them. I want a defined waist at least :( I did have curves but they were made up of fat & little else. I miss that part...minus the fat.

Weights it is then.