Anyone else here trying to loser over 100lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• Daniellev2
    Daniellev2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am! I actually have to lose 120 lbs. I can tell you from experience that your hard work will pay off. Celebrate even the smallest changes and it'll help you to keep going.

19101656.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am down 88#, I have 42 more to go for a total of 130. I am feeling so much better, but also struggling as I feel that I still have so far to go. I have really kicked it up a knotch in the gym. Leaving it all on gym floor. Any advice for someone that has come so far, but still has a way to go?
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    yes I still have over 160 pounds to go so I still have a long road ahead but its gonna be worth it to finally get in shape
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    right at 100 trying to go from 240 t0 140
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just turned 24, and I have right around 200 pounds more to go. I'm back on track and I'm committing myself to getting my health back and enjoying my life. Feel free to add me - I'd love to get to know some more people!
  • fat2health
    Options
    261 to 150 is my journey ahead of me. Currently 247 after 7 weeks of working out and using MFP. Feel free to add me! This journey does not have to be hard if we join together for support and motivation. =o)
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    100 pounds seems like a lot, but losing 1 pound at a time will eventually add up to 100 pounds. Anyone can do it if they truly want it bad enough.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    100 down, 70 to go. Anyone can add me!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get to 100lbs down, but I'm also pretty happy where I am for now. Once January hits though, I'm sure I'll be ready to lose the last nagging lbs. 30 ish to go :)

Good luck, You can do this! It's just a matter of eating enough and making sure you exercise/lift weights and really most of all, enjoy the process!!
  • somemansdream
    Options
    Yes, like most of the posters I have over 100 lbs to lose, looking at 133 lbs to lose and then evaluate where I am at that time. I have lost and gain and starting over again. My deal is two pounds is all I care about. When I lose 2 lbs then I will worry about the next two pounds. I do not even worry about the overall goal because consist losses will make it come true.

Anyone on here looking for new friends, send me a request. I log on almost every day.

Debbie
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My weightloss goal is ginormous but my drive, determination, motivation, and all-around-girl-strong-awesomeness is even bigger! I can do this! I'm only 6 lbs from my New Years goal. It helps to break it down into manageable chunks.
    Started 330
    Current 275
    Ultimate Goal 160
    55 down, 125 to go!
    I wanna start 2013 out of the 270's. 269 or below.

I work out a lot and I like friends that log in DAILY and interact with their friends to give and get encouragement if anyone wants to add me, just mention this thread.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I've got over a hundred to lose. And yea, sometimes it is overwhelming. :( But I figure I got myself into this....now I have to get myself out of it.
  • dsweise
    dsweise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have well over 200 lbs to lose. I have been on MFP for just about 2 years. My starting weight on here was 439. Unfortunately I have been on the proverbial roller coaster and had lost almost 60 lbs. and then gained that plus another 25 back. My heaviest was on 11/30 when I weighed myself and tipped the scales at 464! I couldn't believe it. I have since gotten serious about this journey, am watching what I'm consuming and am trying to add additional movement throughout the day. It doesn't help to be stuck at a desk behind a computer screen 11 hours a day.

Anyway, I am working on improving my health and not necessarily the weight loss. I know this is a lifestyle change and that is what I am doing, changing my style of living and my relationship with food. I know I can do this and am dedicated to hitting my goal of 195 lbs.

Please friend my if you would like to do this together!
  • Fat2fitplease
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose. Everyone can add me as a friend :)
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm about 1/3rd of the way through this thing, so well over 100lbs to go - I have friends on here but could always use more - I've been logging in for 220 days today and yesterday was my 65th birthday so I guess you can tell its not been easy for me BUT I AM DOING IT!!! Every day is a new challenge but if I fail today then I start again tomorrow - there is nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it and the its the same for everybody.

Never give up, never surrender!! :happy:
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I started at 400lbs and my goal weight is 230 (according to my Dr) or 190 (according the the charts). I'm going with the Dr's choice. I've tried and failed several times before. I think the key to success for me is to not think about the end goal at all. What I focus on is each day. One of my problems before was trying to be a perfectionist - so if I failed on a few days in a row - I'd give up on myself and throw in the towel. Instead I try to take each day on its own. If I fail on one day - it's just that day. The next one is new. It's been working for me so far. I also know that getting to my goal weight is not the end of my journey. I do not intend to EVER go back to the way I was eating before. So I plan to eat now pretty much how I intend to eat for the rest of my life - understanding that I need to adjust here and there to maintain or lose as the case may be. But I plan to eat pretty much as I'm eating now - the portions will change over time; but the kinds of things I'll eat will be like what I'm doing now.
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hope to hit 100 pounds lost by summer of 2013 if not before. But ultimately will have another 40-50 beyond that to go. These last couple weeks of the year are always the toughest for me. Setting mini goals has been helpful to me - I'm not thinking of the 70 or 80 I have left to lose because it's just too overwhelming to think about. Right now, for example, I'm just trying to get to 75 - which is also my halfway point. Best wishes in your journey.
  • Dominic2013
    Options
    I'm striving to loose 110 pounds by the summer of 2013. By the end of the summer, I hope to join the Navy by the end of my journey.
  • mitsi94
    Options
    I have another 100 lbs or so to lose. (hoping to lose 150 total!) I started at 310, and am at 263 now. Progress is slow, but I think that's a good thing. I am learning to make changes that I can keep for a lifetime, so that I don't ever go back to that weight again. Since slow & steady seems to be working, I'm just gonna keep on workin' it! Hoping I can get below 200 by the end of 2013. That would be less than I weighed in high school!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    one step at a time