Need some fellow obsessed buddies!

Options
I'm about 3 months in and am still going strong, however; I would love to have more friends for motivation, support ect. I have a long way to go yet and I know I can't do it alone. I log in quite often through out the day via phone and am more than willing to dish out support to anyone who needs it as well.

We can do this!

Happy Holidays Everyone.
:)

Replies

• Vicstar1977
    Options
    I hear ya, add me!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I log on a few times a day as well and love to motivate and be motivated. Feel free to add me ^_^
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Obsessed describes me.

Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • mahnoornadim
    Options
    i started using this a few months ago but after i lost the first 10 pounds college started and i deleted my account. i've just made a new account and could really use some support too, this time i have to go a long way.
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl! It's a journey but a great one when you have the proper support!
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Just started back up again...for real this time! Day 15 and going strong :)

Could always use more friends, so feel free to add me everyone!
  • nikolglb1
    Options
    Yes, add me. I need to be supported and would love to support others on this long journey here.:smile:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm on several times a day too. And get quickly frustrated with friends that dont log in regularly. It's a healthy obsession, lol!
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I log in a lot =) and I love checking in on my stats on my phone too. Definitly obsessed. Feel free to add me :)