New Twilight Book Coming out!!! JUNE 5TH!!!!!!!

Options
karmasBFF
karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
Twilight Book 5 – Stephanie Myers New Book “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella”. The recent release of the New Moon DVD and the June 30, 2010 release of “Eclipse” have had Twihard fans excited. Now, news has broken that Stephanie Meyers is releasing a new novella entitled “The Second Life of Bree Tanner: an Eclipse Novella.”

Twilight Book 5 is great news for fans that can’t get enough of the series. For the most part, everyone that is a true fan has read all the books and knows how the story ends. Something new gives them something to look forward to – a new sliver of the world of the Twilight characters.

Better yet – the book will be available online for free. In addition, the book is being released BEFORE the release of Eclipse, so that those who want to know more about Bree can do so before they watch the film. This could help some understand the story better.

Those that purchase the book will be helping the American Red Cross with a $1 donation from every purchase. There are going to be 1.5 million copies ready for the June 5, 2010 12:01 am release.

AHHHH! I CANT WAIT!

Replies

• all4tjs
    all4tjs Posts: 51
    Options
    Great news! I am so excited :)
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am GIDDY!!!!!
  • moorewazup
    moorewazup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Thank you so much!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I heard about it yesterday! I am so excited! :bigsmile:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I dont get it. Who is bree tanner!? ive read the books
  • karmasBFF
    Options

She's one of Victoria's infant vampires.
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Yeaaaa.... I REALLY don't remember that. Maybe it's been too long since I've read them. Personally, I can;t waint for the 10th Sookie Stackhouse book to come out in May.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I just read about this last night. I'm glad it's going to be available for free on her site first. I don't think this is something I would want to buy, but who knows? I originally thought the whole Twilight phenomenon was ridiculous, and now I've read through the series four times and wait just as anxiously as all the 14 year old girls for the movies to come out. :laugh:
  • karmasBFF
    Options

Yeaaaa.... I REALLY don't remember that. Maybe it's been too long since I've read them. Personally, I can;t waint for the 10th Sookie Stackhouse book to come out in May.

In Eclipse, she was only alive for 10 days. This new book is only 192 pages and covers Bree's last week as a vamire. She is about 3-4 weeks old in the new book.
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    I just read about this last night. I'm glad it's going to be available for free on her site first. I don't think this is something I would want to buy, but who knows? I originally thought the whole Twilight phenomenon was ridiculous, and now I've read through the series four times and wait just as anxiously as all the 14 year old girls for the movies to come out. :laugh:

Thats how I was!! It took my friends months to get me to read them! Now, I'm hooked!!! Not a big fan of the movies, but the books are AMAZING!
  • IsabellaCullen
    Options
    I'm absolutely totally stoked about this!!! And since I have two copies of the series, I'll end up buying two copies, just so that they look complete (I have regular version & the special editions).

This thrills me for two reasons --- one, that SM has been writing again (!!!!) and two, that she was obviously working on the Official Guide again (!!!!) I can't wait for this to be released!!!
  • ollypennie
    ollypennie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I personally want her to finish Twilight from Edwards point of view that was turning out to be a cracking read!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    I personally want her to finish Twilight from Edwards point of view that was turning out to be a cracking read!

I just finished Midnight Sun, and even though I KNEW it was unfinished, I could not read fast enough! I think Im going to have to read the series again just to get my fix!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    After the battle with the newborns, one has surrendered, Bree. (Jane gets her to tell her name by inflicting pain on her) Carlisle promises to teach her and take responsibility for her if she stops fighting.
    Jane responds," Ah, but that wasn't his gift to offer , young one." pg. 576 Eclipse
    Later in the conversationg Edward and Carlisle tell Jane that they will teach Bree the rules.
    Jane replies, "We don't make exceptions and we don't give second chances. It's bad for our reputation....." pg. 578 Eclipse
    Jane tells Felix to take care of Bree. Edward tells Bella not to watch and pulls her into his chest. When Bella opens her eyes again the Volturi are walking away and there is a strong smell of incense in the air and smoke from the burning remains of Bree.
    End of CH. 25 Eclipse