everyone ready for the end of the world?

Options

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Its theeeee end of the world as we knooow it...
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The world can't end ... I haven't reached my goal weight yet.

:laugh:
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    End of world is going to happen sooner or later!!! But no one will know when it is going to happen!!

If we want to prepare for it, we should satisfy God of everything that we are doing! and pray!
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    There is only so much room they could fit on a circle, so no, I dont see it happening atleast like that. I do think something might and we will maybe wish it was the end of the world.

But if it does it does, wont have to worry about where to put all the clutter my family has stored.:grumble:
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    End of world is going to happen sooner or later!!! But no one will know when it is going to happen!!

If we want to prepare for it, we should satisfy God of everything that we are doing! and pray!

:flowerforyou:
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't worry. If it happens it happens. I have a party to go the next day.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I worry more about people running around being stupid than anything else.

JM
  • alapoint89
    Options

i dont want to satisfy someone that thinks that its ok to screw with people he has a sick sence of humor and its getting old
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Just to add... The Mayans, Aztecs, and all other ancient cultures that mentioned 2012 never implied anything about the world ending.

Just wanted to put that out there cuz Im a bit of an ancient culture nerd.

So true.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it simply supposed to be the end of an era or age? Kinda like the Chineese new year a new one would have normally taken over at this point but the new one was never figured out/created?
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    :i personally dont think it will end i think something new will begin ZOMBIES WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! :D dude ya im an ancient geek mywself and it doesnt say its the end of the world its just the end of a time or something like that lol idk i freaking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove zombies tho :D that will be the cooleest thing until they wanna eat me

See this is one reason I'm glad we don't have a lot of homeless people were I live. Else I would wake up, see them and think OMFG they were right it is the Apoclaypse! Go on a killing spree thiking I was taking out a shambling hord of zombies and end up on CNN as being some insane gunman...

And we don't need anyomre of those...

So I'm at least gonna wait until I see someone eating another person, well that or if I see someone with bath salts.
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure that the one day the world isn't going to end is the 21st. But I do have the day off work by chance, and I am always stocked with enough weaponry and ammunition to ward off zombies or idiots for a long, long time.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready...I'm way behind, as I am on all of my deadlines currently. The world ending is pretty much on the back burner right now.
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Does this mean I can have cake on the 20th and no one can judge me? Don't want to die knowing I could have had that slice of cake.:laugh:

LOL! Amen!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Sure... I guess that just means that I'll never turn 24. My birthday is on the 23rd, so I'll just have to celebrate early :drinker:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    The world ending would certainly be easier to swallow than those looming tax hikes and fiscal cliff were about to go off here in the USA. That will truly be apocolyptic... globally..
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The world ending would certainly be easier to swallow than those looming tax hikes and fiscal cliff were about to go off here in the USA. That will truly be apocolyptic... globally..

Look at you trying to worry about actual problems- get out of here, you lunatic!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Quote:

“The National Rifle Association of America is made up of 4 million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

“Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

“The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.

“The NRA is planning to hold a major news conference in the Washington, D.C., area on Friday, December 21.”
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    They're waiting for the ridiculous level of looting which will most certainly possibly happen maybe.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

No it won't. things may get marginally better or marginally worse(they always do) but the US and the world in general are not heading for any kind of economic apocalypse.

back on topic...

if the world does end friday i hope its not instant. i want it drawn out over several hours so i can enjoy the ride.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zBqRLK_ESs

Professor Brian Cox and his take on the "end of the world"

mmmmm :heart: