Are you stupid

Options
***locked and under review by MFP staff***

Since joining MFP I have observed that some of the topics seem a little confusing ( I am trying to be politically correct)
It is not that I don't enjoy a bit of fun, but sometimes I stumble on such benign rubbish that I am left wondering
Now don't get me wrong, I have found this site very useful especially the FOOD DIARY facility and I also enjoy a bit of banter with the EXPERTS even if they have letters before or after their names
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU etc etc
And do you really believe some of the topic
I HAVE FOUND A LUMP ON MY BREAST
DO YOU THINK ITS MUSCLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Replies

• Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    these are all forum games, where the keyboard warriors and intergeeks make aliances to take over the world with hacking and trojans.

i see internet foruming unless value added to the site as garbage - an yes i spent 4 years as an interweb geek stagnating behind a computer, hence requireing MFP ;)

now instead of sitting behind a computer i Drip sweat and its much more productive haha
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The girl you're referring to about the breast lump is on my friends list and she is a REALLY lovely girl. I found a lump on my breast once.. not funny at all. Turned out to be nothing but if someone had turned around and said what you have I would've been so upset. This girl has been working her *kitten* off, she's actually an inspiration to me and makes me want to carry on myself! Considering all the hard work she's been doing I think she's entitled to ask if it could possibly be muscle, no? Eurgh hate this forum sometimes.
  • Tamefearnua
    Options
    The girl you're referring to about the breast lump is on my friends list and she is a REALLY lovely girl. I found a lump on my breast once.. not funny at all. Turned out to be nothing but if someone had turned around and said what you have I would've been so upset. This girl has been working her *kitten* off, she's actually an inspiration to me and makes me want to carry on myself! Considering all the hard work she's been doing I think she's entitled to ask if it could possibly be muscle, no? Eurgh hate this forum sometimes.
    Sorry bexxxster, but I am not trying to be funny
    I live in the real world
    I dont have real friends on the internet as I would not know if they were REALLY lovely or even their gender
    But I do have some really good friends in the real world but sadly one of them passed away

The French Baseball and Softball Federation website says:
    “It is with huge sadness that we have learned about the death of Fleur Edgerton-Meyer, who passed away on the evening of 29 November at the age of 42, having struggled with courage and determination against breast cancer. Fleur was a marvellous teammate and coach with Paris BAT, and we share the sorrow of her husband, Josh, and her three young children.”
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Isn't it hypocritical to make a stupid thread that adds no value to the site about how some threads add no value to the site?

Just don't read/respond to the threads you don't like.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Reported.:flowerforyou:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Isn't it hypocritical to make a stupid thread that adds no value to the site about how some threads add no value to the site?

100% this^
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options

VERY well said
  • Tamefearnua
    Options

DITTO
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You know, stop being policaity correct. This form is called, beleive it or not, Chit-chat, fun, AND GAMES!!!

These threads are meant for bonding. they are in all forms, no matter where you go. No, people are not stupid. They just want to RELAX!
  • Tamefearnua
    Options

100% this^
    you are only a dumb animal
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You're confused? Let me help you out, if you don't like a thread, don't post, if you do like a thread feel free to post.

If you think those threads are pointless and you don't care about them why start one yourself?!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    now instead of sitting behind a computer i Drip sweat and its much more productive haha

magic
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Trollage.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

Doesn't sound like much fun..
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I see you're new here. Bless your heart :flowerforyou:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    everybody takes something different from this site. Calling people stupid, probably isn't the way to get any point across.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    PKB_NanAnt.jpg
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    3397360_o.gif
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question?