*whew*

mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Just back from a long weekend to visit family outside of New Orleans,(I missed this place!!) naturally we always go into the city while we are there, visited the WW II D-Day Museum this time, was great.....but I was really worried about eating as N.O. is an eaters paradise!!!! Got home last night, weighed this morning and i'm only showing 3 lbs gain......I feel this could probably be water weight since I did try to make mostly wise choices, I also ate alot of boiled seafood boiled in very salty spices.......so I have my fingers crossed!!!

Once again and I can't say it enough....loving :heart: this site, it's a real motivator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Just back from a long weekend to visit family outside of New Orleans,(I missed this place!!) naturally we always go into the city while we are there, visited the WW II D-Day Museum this time, was great.....but I was really worried about eating as N.O. is an eaters paradise!!!! Got home last night, weighed this morning and i'm only showing 3 lbs gain......I feel this could probably be water weight since I did try to make mostly wise choices, I also ate alot of boiled seafood boiled in very salty spices.......so I have my fingers crossed!!!

Once again and I can't say it enough....loving :heart: this site, it's a real motivator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Mello...congrats on staying strong and making the healthiest choices you could while in New Orleans...3 lbs on travel is not bad at all!