Workouts to help SHELF *kitten* AND THUNDER THIGHS

Options
13»

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Shelf *kitten* = you can set a drink on it.

I had one and it's gone. Just lost weight, no special exercises but basic walking.

yeah my butt shelf if with hers. eat below your TDEE and exercise. no more booty shelf

and in the meantime, wear proper fitting clothes, mmmkay? just cus the lady in the photo COULD squeeze into that jeans and tee doesnt mean she should have. that photo has more to do with the fact that she choose her clothes poorly because there's absolutely no reason anyone should be popping out of their clothes like a tube of biscuits like that

Agree! And this explains the people that say they wear a size 12 at 250 pounds! That's cuz only half your butt is in the jeans. You need a size 24 to get the other half in!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

No, no. This is just a scary case of "muffin top". "Shelf *kitten*" is this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEBa30VtjPjBuTHM7OF6d2JxojIvisXMUrKG_FBpmiF9sWZzXR

bahaha! Ok....sooooo NOT this bad! Thanks for the laugh!

Oh my, I had to make the screen larger to see what this was. Didn't see the CHILD standing on her! lol
  • ettennette
    Options
    you could do brisk walk or step up training as workout everday. and make sure you pair it with healthy and regular diet. Source: http://www.top-5-diets.info/
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I think Brazil Butt Lift is a good choice.