Floppy tummy

Options
So im 5'2 and Im 180 pounds. Ive lost 50 pound and my stomach is kind of like hanging now. For the last couple days I have been doing core workouts every day for like 15-20 min. How long will it take me to start seeing any kind of results?

Replies

• Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Core work can help some, since you are young the elasticity in your skin will help you out, but once you lose a significant amount of weight, skin is just something you have to deal with unless you plan on getting tucked. I have done a lot of research myself on it as it is one of my concerns, unfortunately all that toning can only do so much, but it's still good for you to do it!
  • Pankakefacebetch
    Options
    I just want to know if its worth it to start now if Im going to get results or if I should wait till I lose the weight.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    definitely start now.

I have read that the elasticity can come back over time (like 2 years or more) with good skincare. I use Aveeno lotion on my whole body every day. I have noticed it helping a little after about 6 months, but still have a ways to go. I should have strated working out earlier than I did (didn't begin until 50 pounds lost - had 77 to lose).
  • Pankakefacebetch
    Options
    I just want to not have to wear a body shaper when I go out :(