Struggling this week

Options
Okay, so I had lost 34 lbs. and then this week I have steadily gained weight each day. I have not been eating different or exercising any differently than the past several weeks. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Replies

• Jamis09
    Jamis09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you may just be hitting a plateau if you have been doing the same routine for the past several weeks - it's your body's way of saying "I'm bored"...try switching it up a little bit and see if that helps :smile:
  • acabanil37
    Options
    Also, don't weigh yourself every day...it does not present a good representation of overall weight loss.
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous posters on both counts...switch up the routine and don't weigh daily...your weight can fluctuate as much as 2 pounds per day just from basic changes in your metabolism...pick one or two days a week (I like Sundays and Wednesdays) and weigh on those days...some weeks I only remember to weigh in once...you can set yourself up for defeat if you focus too much on the daily shifts...
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is hard when you hit a place where u are not loosing.....just plug away a bit and make sure u are logging .
  • stevenkuni
    Options
    Thank you all!