Need a friend!

Options
I am not new to the loosing weight yet somehow it has snuck up on me....and quickly. I want to loose it starting right now...It is making me depressed. It is a cycle of being too skinny than to fat so i need a buddy to help me loose the weight this time. I am 21, female and looking for a weight loss buddy around my age.....i need motivation around the night time----i am really good all day and then blow it at night(the worst thing you can do.) I am going to school to be a nurse, work part time, and the rest of the time is spent studying....I need some help! (30lbs):sad:

Replies

• perezke91
    perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me if you'd like. I'm 21 as well and the lovely holidays love to make my weight go up. I can be as best of motivation as I can! I usually have issues at night too..it's annoying. I'm not on here every day though...just to let you know!

Good luck either way!
  • lirr10185
    lirr10185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know how that goes! It is really hard to keep on track when you are so busy with school and work. When I was in school and working, I gained 40 lbs, lost 10 and then got pregnant with my son. With that said I am trying to work off college lbs plus baby weight from two pregnancies. I am done having kids, I am out of school and ready to get this weight off and keep off forever!
  • KelseyWood91
    Options
    21 years old here! looking to lose 30 lbs as well. Struggling with college, full time job, and eating right!
  • notsodesperatehousewife
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24 and doing very well exercising and I've changed my entire way of eating. I'd love to send you some reminders at night! :smile:
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and in the same boat. I work full time, school part time for social work, and am trying to eat healthier and work out more. I was doing great this summer but then when I had to go back to school I set everything else aside. I need to lose about 15 lbs and I will be super happy! Feel free to request me
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm not near 21 but feel free to add me.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want I'm 24 and going to school too but my major is elementary education so I know it can be hard and stressful to try and manage when school is getting to a stressful point but I will be willing to give you motivation.
  • Ashleyr91
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and looking to lose the same amount of weight (30lbs). I work a split shift and have to wake up at 4:30 every morning and usually don't get to sleep until 10PM so I know how hard it is to deal with food and stay within your limits (and lose your mind). Not to mention being tired and stressed and wanting to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Particularly the chocolate things.

Feel free to add me!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a friend is welcome to add me... I've been pretty successful 112 pounds since July 1st... Yes, less than 6 months... I love to give/get advice and I don't pull punches... I will zero in on things that I think are cutting into your ability to be successful and call you out personally about them... I'm still working at my own plan and work in the occasional, You ate what? item but for the most part I eat clean and have been off sodas since day one.