Survival Tips For Men-How To Ask A Woman A Question

Options
Cathcandoo
Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
With the stresses of the social situations that will come upon all in the next couple weeks....Please, guys, I am throwing you a bone, here :)

image002_zpsc34e0989.gif

Replies

• jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think!!!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    This is stupid. Women need to relax and stop being so hormonal. Why isnt there a guide like this for men? because theyre naturally more easy-going and dont stress so much. i know my post is a generalization but this whole "guide" just promotes women's negative qualities that some may have.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    This is stupid. Women need to relax and stop being so hormonal. Why isnt there a guide like this for men? because theyre naturally more easy-going and dont stress so much. i know my post is a generalization but this whole "guide" just promotes women's negative qualities that some may have.

Have some wine
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Have some wine

FTW.
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options

Have some wine

you're right :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The point....you just proved it.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Have some wine
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Ha....this
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    *bump* for future reference AND bookmarking in phone
  • kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So for Christmas give her money and buy more wine?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Have some wine

:drinker: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • CLW614
    CLW614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Haha!! Too funny!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Have some wine

tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif
  • Cathcandoo
    Options
    Well, there certainly are charts for women about the oddities that men seem to generally possess....but here is another gross generalization I'd like to share, being that I am Canadian, eh?

Graphjam-Canadians_zps99af4270.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Have some wine

FTW.

^^^^ Nuff said
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Well, there certainly are charts for women about the oddities that men seem to generally possess....but here is another gross generalization I'd like to share, being that I am Canadian, eh?

:laugh:

and yes, more dudes should have wine with them at all times
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

your policemen are called 'mounties.'
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

While we're on the topic...

...any Aussies want to register a complaint about Americans saying anything about "throwing another shrimp on the barbie" or making reference to Foster's beer?
  • Cathcandoo
    Options

your policemen are called 'mounties.'

Yes, yes....and we all live in igloos and eat Moose....