Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon is always an option!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    to bacon (HUGE NSV) :bigsmile: walked into the kitchen, bacon is cooking and pretty much ready and I...yes me...said NO :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    bacon is my achilles heel and I just said NO to already cooked and just waiting there bacon :bigsmile:

so happy I even did a little dance !

Awright, awright people. Give OP credit for what the real victory is: saying no to something that typically can't be refused. Nobody said OP can't eat a little bacon, the point is that a little discipline is going to help everywhere else. But seriously, eat bacon.

Okay, carry on.
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    OMG LOLZ BACON IS HILARIOUS LOLZ
  • susiemou
    susiemou Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Now I really really want bacon! But I know what you're saying, I had to give up cookie/ biscuits completely as I can't be trusted around them! :sad:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    What has bacon done that is so wrong?

Too much protein..obviously.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh nooooooo's!!! Never, EVER, under ANY circumstances, say no to bacon!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options

dislike turkey ...
  • pixiechk201
    pixiechk201 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You all are making me SO hungry!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    cameron-punched_zps4888aea0.gif
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had those cupcakes that are inspired by pancakes/waffles? Usually a white cake, a maple buttercream frosting and bacon sprinkles on top? SO DELICIOUS!

As for me, I've said NO to tons of treats sitting in my office kitchen all day - but I did have one See's Candy caramel patty. It was delicious, it was approximately 80 calories and it fit in my daily caloric goals. I had to stop at one though, I want enough calories left over for a decent dinner!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for not giving into a temptation, but a little is okay. I think the biggest trouble people who are trying to lose weight get into is when they say "I can never eat that again". I never buy it and I never cook it, but If we happen to go out for breakfast I'll have one scrambled egg and two slices of bacon. That's maybe once or twice a month. After all, it IS sweet, sweet meat candy! (I love that analogy!)
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    to bacon (HUGE NSV) :bigsmile: walked into the kitchen, bacon is cooking and pretty much ready and I...yes me...said NO :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    bacon is my achilles heel and I just said NO to already cooked and just waiting there bacon :bigsmile:

so happy I even did a little dance !

Awright, awright people. Give OP credit for what the real victory is: saying no to something that typically can't be refused. Nobody said OP can't eat a little bacon, the point is that a little discipline is going to help everywhere else. But seriously, eat bacon.

Okay, carry on.

Absolutely.... this!
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done, it's so hard to say no to things you really like!!! I've been saying no to meat for the last 4 months! Now I LOVE a good steak, but for ethical reasons I'm not eating it, it's been hard but the motivation is watching Gary Yourovskys lecture on meat eating and it helps so much, AND I've lost another 4Kgs just by changing my diet with no extra exercise or anything....Well done, keep up the good work!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    to biscuits & chocolates that our patients gave us as christmas presents. Yeah me! Internet high fives all round!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to all my fellow bacon lovers ...I just need to go cold turkey until I am in control of my love of bacon, I do not mean to offend, I myself was once like you :flowerforyou:

LOL Good for you!! I love bacon, but have relegated it to a "weekends only" status and in moderation even then. Seriously, I could probably eat a whole pound of it. On the bright side, I am picky about it, so it has to be pretty lean (in bacon terms) and crispy!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to all my fellow bacon lovers ...I just need to go cold turkey until I am in control of my love of bacon, I do not mean to offend, I myself was once like you :flowerforyou:

LOL Good for you!! I love bacon, but have relegated it to a "weekends only" status and in moderation even then. Seriously, I could probably eat a whole pound of it. On the bright side, I am picky about it, so it has to be pretty lean (in bacon terms) and crispy!

crispy bacon...oh wow, it's just magical !
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed!!! I love, love bacon!!! Pork fat rules!!!! LOL!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Blasphemy!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    HA! I shall be enjoying two nice juicy slices of thick cut center bacon....alongside a whole egg and an egg white omelette with fresh mushrooms. I will cook my two slices and my two slices only...and then I shall relish in the beauty that is BACCCOOONNNN :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!