What would you rather be if you had no choice

Options
124»

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Choice A

I would rather be out of shape and die happy knowing someone truly loved me, than being fit and die miserably knowing that people only liked me for superficial reasons.

Awwwww.....:flowerforyou:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    A. It says you live happily ever after.. that wins.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    A.....no contest
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    But you did give me a choice, I'm confused
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Choice Me - I'm married to the man of my dream/love of my life and I'm working on being the super fit hottie I know is hiding inside of this fat chick suit
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Choice A

I would rather be out of shape and die happy knowing someone truly loved me, than being fit and die miserably knowing that people only liked me for superficial reasons.

^^ This^^ if there is no other choice...
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    A... that man loved me when i was pregnant at 316 lbs and has never stopped!!!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    B, having one night stands with my fingers all night anyways...it'd be nice to have some ****...

the_awesome_smiley_face_by_thevideogameguy-d5atcdm.png

Well two can play at that game...
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    A..happily ever after wins hands down!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Really tough choice but honestly I think I'd go with option A. Coming home to my mirror every night is just not as fun as coming home to a girlfriend. And also I can have option A, I'd be out of shape but who says my chick can't be in incredible shape?!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    B, I don't NEED a man to make me happy, it's just nice. I would be okay :) I don't want to forfeit my health for marriage! Lucky for me in real life I get both!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    A.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Choice A, but with a fit option. Who says you can't be happily married AND fit?
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A. At some point, dead end relationships are not enough. I'd rather have love than health. Being physically healthy without true fulfillment emotionally by a life time partner would wear old fast.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Luckily this is a choice I don't have to make. I have always been super fit and plan to continue with that for the rest of my life and I am already married to the love of my life and living happily ever after. There is no universe in which those two choices would be mutually exclusive (because you said: "Happily Ever After"). I would never live a life without either of those things, that would make no sense. I guess what I am saying is... why would I give up something I already have (even hypothetically). I already have both.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Like others, I did option B for the better part of my life (the Marine Corps was quite fun in that RE)...I'm currently living option A...but I'm working on an option C, being married to the best woman in the world and working towards being healthy and fit again so that we can both watch our kiddos grow up and we can grow old and active together.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    A. nothing beats "happily ever after"

and besides, I can always pick my bum up off the couch and get in shape.

NO ONE CAN TELL ME I CAN'T!
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Choice A

^^ This!
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It is hard to imagine that anyone who has actually experienced true love could even consider option B.