Cilantro and Lime Fish (or shrimp)

rtamayo
rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
1 lb shrimp, cleaned and peeled, or 2 fish filets (whatever you like, I used tuna and tilapia)
Juice of 2 limes
2 tbs hot sause
2 tbs vegatable oil
chopped cilantro, to taste, I use about 1/4 cup

in a pan put the oil, hot sauce, and lime juice and heat it up. put in the fish/shrimp. add the cilantro. cook until done. (cook shrimp until pink, and fish until flaky. takes about 5-8 minutes.)
I also use herbs like Rosemary or parsley in place of the cilantro. This is a great dish, you can also change the hot sauce, adjust it to your taste.

Replies

• rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    1 lb shrimp, cleaned and peeled, or 2 fish filets (whatever you like, I used tuna and tilapia)
    Juice of 2 limes
    2 tbs hot sause
    2 tbs vegatable oil
    chopped cilantro, to taste, I use about 1/4 cup

in a pan put the oil, hot sauce, and lime juice and heat it up. put in the fish/shrimp. add the cilantro. cook until done. (cook shrimp until pink, and fish until flaky. takes about 5-8 minutes.)
    I also use herbs like Rosemary or parsley in place of the cilantro. This is a great dish, you can also change the hot sauce, adjust it to your taste.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    You can also bake it with a little PAM in the oven and get the same results... these are my two favorite flavors together... there's nothing like cilantro and lime!

YUM!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    You can also bake it with a little PAM in the oven and get the same results... these are my two favorite flavors together... there's nothing like cilantro and lime!

YUM!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • Asla thanks it's sounds a good recepie I have a questions!!! how come I don't find PAM's counting calories??? It's the only thing I use when I do my food! I pam my vegetables with my chicken and add soya sauce yummmy!
  • I am running out to get some cilantro and LIme tommorrow. Thanks!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Asla thanks it's sounds a good recepie I have a questions!!! how come I don't find PAM's counting calories??? It's the only thing I use when I do my food! I pam my vegetables with my chicken and add soya sauce yummmy!

Doesn't it have nutrition info on the can?? I don't think there are many calories, like under 5 per serving, right?? I just looked at my Mazola brand cooking spray and a "Buttery Flavor" store brand cooking spray and all I saw nutrition-wise were 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- :flowerforyou: