Doing this... Again.

Options
Hello. I'm new here but not new to this journey.
I'm 10 lbs. heavier than the last time I attempted to lose weight.
I'm frustrated and angry. I have a hard time losing weight and almost never see much in the way of results for all of my efforts so I lose my motivation.
But I'm going to try again.

Replies

• mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good luck this time around, feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. Feel free to add me. I am on site daily and use the diary for keeping track of calories.
  • Braxtons_mom19
    Options
    I am also in your shoes!!! But ACTUALLY, this is helping! I have only lost 14 pounds but its a huge deal to me! You will love it here! Feel free to add me and we can go through this journey together!
  • neddington2012
    Options
    I can so relate. I lost over 50 pounds ten years ago and have slowly put it back on. Having two babies later in life hasn't helped me keep my weight down. I tried a couple of weight loss groups with work friends but didn't lose an ounce. So here I am trying on my own, but hopefully with support from others. So, good luck to you and kudos for doing this again. I'm here if you or any one needs moral support or a kick in the pants.
  • shosh413
    shosh413 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! do you know the reason this wasn't working for you in the first place?
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You came to the right place! I was never able to stick to any kind of diet until this go 'round. I just wish I had found this site when I first decided to try again. I had lost around 55-60 pounds on my own when I found MFP. I've now lost just over 100 pounds. Could not have done it without MFP. Feel free to add me -- I'll be here for as long as MFP is here.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Firstly, good that you are here.

Secondly, you need to adjust your attitude. Sorry if it sounds harsh but you still obvoiusly have a lot of self-doubt. Shake it off and be determined and confident of success!

You have come to the right place though, soak in as much information as you can. Knowledge is power!
  • polskadot
    polskadot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here! I joined earlier this year, lost a couple of pounds, then gained them back plus a few extra. My daughter went off to college and I was the one who gained the freshman 15. This time I'm going public with my diaries, weight, etc in the hopes that it will motivate me to keep with it. Feel free to friend me for support!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for motivation! You can do this! Add me if you'd like:flowerforyou:
  • djasdelena
    Options
    I am also trying this again. I need to keep motivated.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.