I said NO

Options
124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't have/couldn't have said no to the bacon...love the stuff! I have significantly cut back my bacon consumption though, primarily due to trying to keep my saturated fat below15 to try to kick this cholesterol out of my atteries. Couple slices of bacon and some eggs and I'm pretty close to 50% of my personal Sat Fat allowance...then there's the whole sodium thing which isn't so great for my hypertension.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon is always an option!

Oh hell no

bunkisdone_zps2ade1e14.gif
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I love turkey bacon
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Tha's great, way to go!! I LOVE love love LOVE bacon. Although I don't cook it much, I could eat it and nothing else lol

I went to Walgreens today and walked down the candy/chocolate isle and was SO tempted. I kept looking at the different sugar free chocolates and the dark chocolate and trying to decide if I was going to crack. I ended up getting popcorn and only ate half a serving (which is huge). Everyone is saying no and thats so great! You feel great afterwards too :)
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great job!! always had to say no to something you love !!! Def a NSV :)

I eat paleo so pretty much have bacon every other day.. plus I cook most of my food in bacon grease lol... but i don't eat grains, which would be super hard for others lol
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Bring home the Bacon! I don't buy it in the supermarket -- way too expensive for my budget. But we do grow our own and process and get a much better product for the money!
    I love those avacado, bacon and pepper jack cheese on wheat sandwiches!! Mmmmm!

Job well done on conquering the temptations!!
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today at work one of the women brought in a huge tray filled with fudge, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, ect and it was literally 7inches in front of me. I wanted it so bad that there might have been a puddle of drewel on the table but I said no. It was hard but no. However I will probably dream of cookies tonight.
  • newlife3182
    Options
    I said NO today to christmas cookies. OMG this time of year it's hard and a friend brought them to work and offered me a whole bunch and I just said "no thanks, not hungry."(LIE LOL I wanted them bad but knew I'd have to answer to myself in the morning when I wasn't losing) Good job everyone for saying No...and yes bacon is my weakness too I switched to turkey bacon lol but don't have it often.
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Before MFP, I once ate a whole pound of bacon. A lesson learned in moderation.

Recently, some coworkers started calling me Bacon Barbie because I freely discuss my love of bacon. Ironically, I don't eat it that often, but there is definitely room for it in my daily goals. I typically enjoy it in an omelette.

nom nom nom
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon is always an option!

Blasphemy!

HA! It is, but sadly I have been converted.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    If loving bacon is wrong, than I don't want to be right.

But, good for you!!! :happy:

True facts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!