Hello!

Options
My name name is Michelle, I am 25 years old and I am committed to living healthy and getting healthy. I have started fresh on MFP so I have no data, but my diary and profile are public and I am open to advice. I lost 30 lbs about 2 years ago and lost 20 lbs in the last 6 months. I have used MFP, but never got involved with boards or had friends. This is my first day tracking, but I will be logging daily and working out 5-6 days a week, normally. I want to lose another 30 to get to 170 and then figure out where to go from there. I have always loved sports and being active, but I lived a rough life for a while and spiraled out of control. My main focus is being healthy and I am beyond excited to reach a healthy weight. I would love to encourage and motivate anyone who needs it and I am inspired by the amazing success stories and everyone on here who is committed to their health and living well.

Replies

• brandtsw
    Options
    Michelle, the great thing about MFP is that it makes you more conscious about what and how much you you do eat. I can say it has really helped me and I am more motivate when I read what others on here have accomplished. It does help when you have friends that keep you accountable. Never give up because you will accomplish your goal.....
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi, your goals are similar to mine. I think you will like the folks at mfp! I would love to be friends, please accept my offer.
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi Michelle!

Sounds like you have some great goals in mind! Congrats on your losses so far... you're doing great!

I'll send you a friend request... feel free to add me if you'd like. I think that the bigger the support system, the better!

~ Rebecca ~