My name is

Options
Anh and I have a problem of constantly weighing myself and its driving me INSANE!

That is all.

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Anh and I have a problem of constantly weighing myself and its driving me INSANE!

That is all.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh yourself too much- put that scale away!!
    Your weight goes up and down during the day anyway....and it'll bum you out to see a few lbs heavier...
    try and do it once a week! =o))
    My name is Gina and I approve this message. =oP
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol u guys are hilarious :) I also weigh myself every single morning...for me it's not a problem, it makes me happy most days *lol* and if I have gained 1/2 a pound of maintain, I don't worry about it because I know it's just water weight and it'll be back off the next day.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    *gasp!*
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    What can I say? I'm guilty of doing the same thing. Just don't let it discourage you. It helps me to stay on track better if I weigh every day.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need to get in on Bank's challenge to NOT weight. I'll see if I can find it.:laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Sounds like you need to get in on Bank's challenge to NOT weight. I'll see if I can find it.:laugh:

That is what helped me with my obsession of the scale :laugh:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    ask your bf to take it away and only give it to you once a week, that is what my husband had to do. i get pretty obsessed. it isnt healthy. :cry:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    lol u guys are hilarious :) I also weigh myself every single morning...for me it's not a problem, it makes me happy most days *lol* and if I have gained 1/2 a pound of maintain, I don't worry about it because I know it's just water weight and it'll be back off the next day.

hehe =o)
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's there, the Anti Scale Challenge, that is.

I myself, have to weight every day because not weighing is partly what got me in this mess to begin with.:laugh: