Will you be logging over Christmas and Boxing Day

Options

Replies

• rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My body logs what I eat regardless so yes I will log. I will enjoy the holidays and not go overboard with what I eat and get some good workouts in as well during the rest of the month.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My body logs what I eat regardless so yes I will log. I will enjoy the holidays and not go overboard with what I eat and get some good workouts in as well during the rest of the month.

Ditto
  • suchard007
    Options
    Yes - I'll log what I've eaten at the end of the day. Like some of the others here, I want a true picture of what I've eaten, even if it's way over the odds. I can then compensate for it in the days after - and even plan for it beforehand by having a few low cal days.
    Having seen the Horizon programme: Eat, Fast and Live Longer (still on UTube) - I'm now on the 5:2 diet and most weeks shedding 2lbs. Would highly recommend it for people. I'm diong it along with my husband and we both saw our doctor beforehand. Nothing to lose really - only weight !!! Enjoy Christmas and New Year everyone - relax off a bit and enjoy! :smile:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    For sure, I don't want to break my stride of how many days in a row i have logged in. Now will i record everything.........that's another story!! :blushing:
  • bryanamb
    bryanamb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'll try to log but with not knowing exact calories for some of the treats, there will be some guesstimating.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yep yep!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want to see how high I can get. My cal and sodium count is going to go through the roof! lol:devil:
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will be logging but not necessarily in real time - my plan is to take plate pics (inding my portions) and add it up later
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'll be logging - even if I have to estimate/find the closest match to what I'm eating.

I am going to customize my daily goals though to my maintenance level because in the coming years that's how all holidays will be anyway.

Worry about what happens between New Years and Christmas, not Christmas and New Years!
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'll be clicking on "add quick calories"

I'll type 7,000

Boom. Logged. :D
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I will not be logging on Christmas day.... I am giving myself the day off. I will still be conscious of portions and what I am eating, but I want to be able to focus on my family and my kids without feeling like I need to run to the computer everytime I eat something!
    This...I am not going to let my obsession with MFP interfere with the day! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    haha am i the only person who is going to eat crap for a week and not bother logging at all!?
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I made 725 days today .. so I will be logging IN at least. I may not log food on Christmas day .. but I will comment and login FOR SURE!
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    YES!! Will def be logging.I cant promise it will be pretty, but Ill be logging

Hehe, same here!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Yep will be logging, at maintenance, if I go over *shrug*
  • NicolaMapp
    NicolaMapp Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I'll type 7,000

Love this! I will be tracking, but roughly and at maintenance for a week, then right back to it (with the exception of NYE!!!)
  • bellydancer124
    Options

I'll type 7,000

Pretty much this. :laugh:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'll log, even holidays and special events... I'll even try to stick to 1500 calories, of course if I go over, life isn't over so I'll just wake up Wednesday and hit the gym like normal...
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    definatly.