Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Work off what you eat

Vonne
Vonne Posts: 33
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So I just ate a Cadbury Creme Egg! And it was delicious, its my most favorite candy! But I'm wondering how bad is to eat it if I still stay below my allowed calories? OR If I workout an additional amount to burn those 175 calories am I ok? I'm sure I'm just trying to rationalize eating my candy...but I wondered if I did a longer workout if that would make it better.

Replies

• sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    If you are within your calories and fat for the day then I wouldnt worry about it too much, I often let myself have a small treat like that, it stops me binging :)

But if you are only within cals cos you are now going to have to have a pathetic dinner for example, then I would eat the healthy dinner too and try and fit in some exercise :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    A Cadbury egg has 150 calories and 5g of fat.

Yes, I am 100% sure of this because they are the one thing I cannot seem to leave alone!! :laugh:

IMO, they are well worth having as a treat once in awhile and working into my calories. 150 calories isn't TOO too hard to work off anyway - it's about a 40 minute walk for me.... I can do that, yes I can! (and so can you!)

:happy:
  • I think this is where you get to see the power of portion control. 150 is very manageable to work into your diet and work out with exercise once in a while. But if you eat 4 in a day then you'd be in trouble! Enjoy your treat don't feel bad. You have to find a balance in your life.
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.