Lets all get drunk and **** all night!

Options
So lots of dumb *kitten* think the worlds ending this Friday.... Lets all use this as an excuses to say **** it, not go into work, and get drunk. I mean the largest, drunkest, ****ing party the world has ever seen. Booze and ****ing everywhere. Can I get an AMEN???

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :flowerforyou: :devil:

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    No.

1.) the mayan calender does not say the world is going to end.
    2.) the world has started over numerous times according to the mayan calender.
    3.) the mayan calender's depiction of that day is the two gods known for re-birth and creation.
    4.) it shows a large lizard/dragon dumping rain from the sky.
    5.) the mayan calender (circa 3114 B.C.) did not take into consideration Leap Year as it began in 47 B.C.. Which would put the calculation off.
    6.) I cant promote this needless ridiculous fear mongering and ignorance people have. :(
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    So lots of dumb *kitten* think the worlds ending this Friday.... Lets all use this as an excuses to say **** it, not go into work, and get drunk. I mean the largest, drunkest, ****ing party the world has ever seen. Booze and ****ing everywhere. Can I get an AMEN???

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :flowerforyou: :devil:

H*ll....who cares of the world ends or not? Let's go! :drinker:
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No.

3.) the mayan calender's depiction of that day is the two gods known for re-birth and creation.
    5.) the mayan calender (circa 3114 B.C.) did not take into consideration Leap Year as it began in 47 B.C.. Which would put the calculation off.
    6.) I cant promote this needless ridiculous fear mongering and ignorance people have. :(

HA I'm pretty sure noones gonna put it better than that!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly_zps8f58249a.jpg

We are having a 'happy end of the world day' party, not because we actually think the world is going to end, just because we like parties.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No.

**** girl I was just lookign for a reason for a party. Noone believes that dumb ****.
  • am06or
    am06or Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No.

Party pooper! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im ready!! Pass me a drink, lets get this party started lol
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    No.

**** girl I was just lookign for a reason for a party. Noone believes that dumb ****.

She had to have known this...She just wanted to post this to show how smart she is and how dumb the rest of us are. :)
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options
    Im ready!! Pass me a drink, lets get this party started lol

**** YEAH! This is the attitude I wanted!
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options
    No.

She had to have known this...She just wanted to post this to show how smart she is and how dumb the rest of us are. :)

I may be a dumb *kitten* about the Mayans, but I know how to fix my truck, how to skin a deer, how to make a woman feel good all night, and how to get drunk and party. I must be a ****ing genuis!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I do not beleive its the end of the world BUT.......I did take the day off work just in case, hahahahha. Don't want to spend my last day on earth at work thats for sure!!!!!!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    No.

I may be a dumb *kitten* about the Mayans, but I know how to fix my truck, how to skin a deer, how to make a woman feel good all night, and how to get drunk and party. I must be a ****ing genuis!

Everything you need to survive! :wink:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Yessir! I'm going to an "End of the World" cocktail party at a bar Friday. Just a reason to get dressed up and drink profusely. I'm okay with it. :drinker:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    We should be living like everyday is our last. So, to that I say "Cherrs!" :drinker:
    Let's drink and me Merry. :happy:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options

Which means you're ready for the apocalypse! :D
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    No.

That awkward moment you spell genius wrong haha.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Any excuse to party and drink is a good one!!

(I don't beleive the world is going to end)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I did think this sh** was funny, then last friday happened...I'm still not superstitious but I want to keep my kids home now.

Given all that...I really dont' need a reason to party and f*** all night...I say lets do it every night...

lol

:smokin:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    No.

PwsgX.gif
This discussion has been closed.