Jiggle it and it will come off?

Options

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My school nurse told us that we could go blind if we jiggle it too much. Are we talking about the same thing?
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    wait.......what?
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Jiggle it....just a little bit

I just spit out my water! LOLOL
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite of true. The more you jiggle, the worse the likely outcome for your skin shrinking back. Compression gear FTW.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Anyone else remember that old timey exercise machine you see in movies? It's like a white towel that goes around your bum and it giggles the hell out of you.
    Anyone?
    I use it every morning.

Fat-Belt-3.jpg
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    If this is true, I should have the best-looking calves in existence. I tend to bounce my foot when I sit at my desk.
    \
    3.268540302 infinitely repeating every 5 minutes. Recent study. I was bored....
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Anyone else remember that old timey exercise machine you see in movies? It's like a white towel that goes around your bum and it giggles the hell out of you.
    Anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA

It's clean.. but there's jiggle... a lot of sweatbands... and a catchy tune ;)
  • andrewh2010
    andrewh2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Folks, it's a real thing and it's taking a lot of money from un-informed overweight ppl;

http://www.t-zonevibration.com/
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1ebjmCjDA1r7no63.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I sure hope not

Don't think she was talking about that kind of jiggling. But if that's your journey...
  • Bess_Emerfoll
    Options
    Thanks everyone :happy: Had a few laughs there too:laugh:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite of true. The more you jiggle, the worse the likely outcome for your skin shrinking back. Compression gear FTW.

This. When I first began running I wore a compression garment to keep my heavy, squishy belly in place for the same reason I wore a good sports bra: to prevent the sort of mechanical damage to connective tissue that could leave me with more stretch marks and a worse sag than I already had. It didn't interfere in any way with the loss of the fat and was no longer needed once the fat was gone.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

This. When I first began running I wore a compression garment to keep my heavy, squishy belly in place for the same reason I wore a good sports bra: to prevent the sort of mechanical damage to connective tissue that could leave me with more stretch marks and a worse sag than I already had. It didn't interfere in any way with the loss of the fat and was no longer needed once the fat was gone.

I didn't expect to find any advice on this thread. I need something like that for my workouts. My belly flops against my upper thighs. It's pretty annoying.
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    My school principle told us if we stood in a corner and held one arm bent in the air while eating chocolate the calories would fall out our elbows.

Just because someone said it doesn't mean it's true.
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
    I use it every morning.

Fat-Belt-3.jpg

Bahahaha!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    No. But you should still jiggle it for fun.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Jiggle it...just a little bit.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options

That's actually really helpful. I have been wondering about those. I am down 49 lb and my belly is getting..well...jiggly, so I'm worried about the skin thing. Thanks.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, I remember seeing pictures of ladies lined up in those jiggle-belt machines. Priceless!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Anyone?

Yeah, and they're back. I saw a recent infomercial with this thing that was eerily similar to those old things. Not quite the same, but similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFy0SKVin_8