Has the holidays got you thinking?

Options
Since the holidays are approaching has it got you thinking like nah I'll pick back up after the holiday? Why does it seem like that i just don't understand it.

Replies

• Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I guess people see the holidays as a time of celebrating and not worrying about this and that. It's like a vacation.

As far as my habits go, I actually started back up this week. Holidays, schmolidays.
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    Vacaction?

I'm only off work for 2 days; it will affect me less than being sick for the past couple weeks. However, I won't be tracking calories on Christmas day, but I didn't overdo it on thanksgiving so I doubt Christmas will be any different.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am planning to eat at maintenance for Christmas. But since I am already on 1900 calories, there's really no reason for me to worry about the holidays, thank God.
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Heck no. I have my trips to the gym worked out up to the 24th and I have plans to run at the HS on the 25th and back to normal on the 26th. Same with the 31st and 1st.

I also don't eat just because something is there. I will moderate, I will make choices to stay at or under my calories. I will TRY.

There is a small slice of cheesecake with my name on it...