What Do You Do For Extra Money?

Options

Replies

• dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach which has made me a bit of extra money... it's been nice around Christmastime!

I am also a Beachbody coach and it fits into stuff I am doing anyway for myself.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    What Do You Do For Extra Money? Does anyone do anything different?

Co-write fiction short stories for American Reportage magazines - there are 3 of us, so we split the $20K per story three ways.

Ghostwriting. Depends on the demands@earning power

Flip houses. Buy@Auctions. Refurbish -> Landscape ->.Stage ->Flip. The earnings are decent. $25K investment and after 3 months of labour $475K profit.

Event planning and catering - Depends on the scope, demands and time frame. A lot of last minute requests, so that would translate to major mullahs.

Clothing and Fashion Styling - Earnings could be from $7K - 15K for the day.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I work for a suppliment company as well helping promote the products, but no sales involved :)
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I work mon -fri at an office and waitress on Saturday (morning shift) to make some extra cash. When I was really low on money i would work at the office and waitress thursday through saturday on the night shifts.. it was good extra money but ohhhh I was sooo exhausted
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    dance-party-usa.gif
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    dance-party-usa.gif

Some things you can't unsee.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sell Mary Kay make up and Lia Sophia Jewelry for extra money
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
    i have babysat ,done yard sales....thinking about selling crochet items (mostly hats) and bows on etsy......
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I work overtime at work. ......and bully kids for their lunch money on the daily.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    has anyone sold AVON? How did you do?
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I scrapbook... not everyone has the time to make cards or albums. So they hire me!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    dance-party-usa.gif

Some things you can't unsee.

Oh shiz that's my cousin... it's like a redneck family reunion
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I crochet. I take orders for items like baby blankets and such. Its more hobby than business but I make some extra money off of it....and I enjoy it.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I sell mark. which is Avon's boutique brand. No quotas which is why I picked it. I can set it aside and not have to worry about it.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    photography
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I work on computers. Also I buy broken ones cheap, fix 'em up and flip them.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I have my wife work Overtime lol (but im serious) she has that option with her job I do not. If I really had to I could do some xtra work on the side (im a Electrician). But with my wifes schedule and 2 younger kids at home time is pretty limited.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I'm a classical singer, usually church gigs
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MissLuana
    Options
    Hook when I'm in a good mood, sell dope when I'm feeling lazy...LOL

Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity!!! Seriously, I used to prepare tax return for my friends and their friends. But, the tax laws change so much each year, I didn't want them or myself to get audited...LOL