Anyone wanna join??

Options
Ok so i need extra motivation so i figured if i started a group that would be a HUGE help! If anyone would like to join and share ideas and success post your name/start weight/goal weight/ I will post daily challenges for everyone..And you can also post ideas for a name for our group and we will vote on one..LETS DO THIS!!

Replies

• SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I will join! =D

I'm Sam ... Start Weight---> 130 ... Goal Weight----> 120.
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've started a fat loss journey and Lifestyle change and I'm working out to Beach Body Programs. What about you?

Start weight 168
    Current: 164
    Goal: 130

Chryl (yes without the "E")
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

MFP: 192
    Current Weight: 183
    Goal Weight: 155
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm in another group, but it has slowly been fading away so I'm not getting the motivation I need. My starting weight was 138 my current weight is 131 and my goal weight is 127, but i have 18 days to lose as much as I can which may not be 4lbs, but I hope so!!

Oh ya and I'm Sara!!
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I will join just let me know and add me as a friend. I am new here too.
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new so yeah definitely. Add me in!
  • mindiejean
    mindiejean Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am Melinda, Newbie, Before MFP I was 215 ,
    Started at 203,
    goal 145

Running a 5 k in June
    15 year Anniversary August
    40 th Birthday Oct.. Many goals to reach need a lot of support!!

I am in!!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I will wait on more to come before i post weight/goals/challenges

Now all we need is a name..ANY SUGGESTIONS???
  • _Bunnytown
    _Bunnytown Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im up for it. My starting weight before the begining of this journey was 145 ive been on MFP for about 2weeks and my starting MFP weight is 132 but my guessing weight is 120. my goal weight is 110. although i dont know if i can get that low but i want that to be my guessing weight. now for a name suggestion...." the movers&shakers" maybe its cheesy but it makes me want to keep on a movin' and a shakin' !
  • NYGoddess77
    Options
    Staying True To A Better You
  • lunacat
    lunacat Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in too! My name is Christine. My current wieght is 150. Goal is 125- 130. I just started.
  • NYGoddess77
    Options
    BuffJess: Is this thread unisex or for us Ladies only?
  • tappels
    tappels Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey justed started today and will need the support from a great group. Looking to lose and tone this body. Starting weight is 182 and looking for first goal of 170. then will strat a new goal. Tonya :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined a while back and would love to be in a group. I may be the oldest one here; but if you don't mind I don't. I have 110 lbs to get rid of and I have lost 2 so far. I joined a gym and I am working out 5 days a week. I cannot get there on the weekends.
  • buffjess
    Options
    BuffJess: Is this thread unisex or for us Ladies only?

It would most likely benefit us ladies more but men are welcome to join if they want to
  • buffjess
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • buffjess
    Options
    Ok so the choices are movers&shakers or staying true to better you...let the voting begin!!

Our weigh ins will be on fridays!!!!! Tomorrows challenge will be drink 8/8ounce glasses of water! post on how you are doing and your end result!! good night everyone!!
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    Either one sounds good to me. But i really like the idea of daily challenges. Good luck everyone!!
  • NYGoddess77
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today? Well, I've just started out my morning with 6 egg whites, lowfat chedder, 2 slices of Turkey bacon and 8oz water. I am working out to the P90X program which is awesome. . Just to let everyone know...I am a Beachbody coach, if anyone needs any help with their fat loss journey or would like more info about the workout programs or our excellent nutritional supplements, feel free to hit me up at eager2bfit@beachbodycoach.com

P.S: Even though you choose to eat a certain amount of calories to lose WEIGHT...just remember that losing weight also means losing muscle tissue if you are not excersing with a cardio AND strength training program. MUSCLE burns fat especially when you're at rest.
  • buffjess
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today? Well, I've just started out my morning with 6 egg whites, lowfat chedder, 2 slices of Turkey bacon and 8oz water. I am working out to the P90X program which is awesome. . Just to let everyone know...I am a Beachbody coach, if anyone needs any help with their fat loss journey or would like more info about the workout programs or our excellent nutritional supplements, feel free to hit me up at eager2bfit@beachbodycoach.com

P.S: Even though you choose to eat a certain amount of calories to lose WEIGHT...just remember that losing weight also means losing muscle tissue if you are not excersing with a cardio AND strength training program. MUSCLE burns fat especially when you're at rest.

Good Morning!! I woke up late cause i was out late last night! lol..What supplements do you take on a daily basis??