Ripped in 30 anyone??

Options

Replies

• Idka81
    Idka81 Posts: 42
    Options
    What's your opinion if I said I want to spend about a month on each level to get max results....I started day 1 of level one today

I think you're likely to get burned out and get bored. The whole idea behind this work out, and doing this week after week, is to push your body to respond to change by building up the intensity. I genuinely think that you should just do a month of it; eat well and check your progress. If you like where you end up, try something new and then come back to it. If you do the same thing over and over again, without changing it up, you're likely to maintain what you have achieved by not pushing your body to new challenges.
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well I just completed day 2 level 1 of Ripped in 30, a little sore from yesterday. But it was another great workout and I look forward to tomorrows.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i start level 2 on ripped and level 2 on 30 day shred today. ahhh.
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    What's your opinion if I said I want to spend about a month on each level to get max results....I started day 1 of level one today

it gets boring.
  • Ha @ it gets boring.

I did Level 1 of the Shred for over a year. :D
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've done RI30 and 30DS, but I recently started doing RI30 again. I'll do it everyday, despite the sore muscles....unless I am too sore. I'm on Week 1 Day 2 right now. I also add another video or some extra exercises after because I like to burn more than 300 calories.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd day week 2 RI30. I'm doing 5 days of each week, taking 1 cardio/youtube exercise day along with a rest day on Saturdays. I also work on the elliptical, and some youtube videos throughout the week as well. :)
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys rock! I did Level 1 Day 5 tonight. I think I'm going to give each level 7 days and see how that goes. I had a day where I HAD to work out tonight because all my calories were used up by 1:00! Doh! :)
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just started RI30 today. Found Jillian a little different in this, compared to 30DS.. more 'aggressive'? (not in a bad way). Looking forward to the rest of the week! :)
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love hearing the input on ripped in 30. I'm a week into 30DS right now & am planning on moving on to the ripped in 30 workout after I completed the 30DS. I'm looking forward to it! I didn't know it had 4 different workouts so that will be nice! Is everyone doing each workout 10x like the 30DS before moving on or what exactly?
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd day week 2 RI30. I'm doing 5 days of each week, taking 1 cardio/youtube exercise day along with a rest day on Saturdays. I also work on the elliptical, and some youtube videos throughout the week as well. :)

Curious what Yt videos do u use? I am using YT for 30 day shred and the banish fat so am looking for something similar, mix it up a little
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options

Curious what Yt videos do u use? I am using YT for 30 day shred and the banish fat so am looking for something similar, mix it up a little

I'm subscribed to Befit in 90 on youtube, and they have a LOT of video's on there. They have some Jillian Michaels work-outs as well. I'm also subscribed to LiveStrong. Since I have my desktop hooked up to my TV, it makes it much nicer and easier to use. :) There are strength video's cardio video's jillian videos and they have yoga and dance ones too. I love it :)
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I own RI30 and 6 pack in 6 weeks, but am currently nearing the end of level 2 on 30DS from youtube. I start back to doing Insanity in January, so am not sure if I will being doing RI 30 then or not, depends on how I feel at the end of the day.:tongue:
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I'm subscribed to Befit in 90 on youtube, and they have a LOT of video's on there. They have some Jillian Michaels work-outs as well. I'm also subscribed to LiveStrong. Since I have my desktop hooked up to my TV, it makes it much nicer and easier to use. :) There are strength video's cardio video's jillian videos and they have yoga and dance ones too. I love it :)

thanks, I will have a look when I get home tonight
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 tonight after work. I have noticed definite improvements in strength and my stomach is noticeably flatter. But no real weight loss which is kind of bumming me out.
  • barb_32
    Options
    Well I made it another day with the Ripped in 30, day 3 level one complete. Boy that was a good workout, I under estimated the workout at first, it felt good on day 1 but as the days go by you can really feel the burn. I can really feel it working, today the soreness was mostly in my legs and chest muscles. I hope that I can finally lose some more weight by doing this routine.
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    ripped in 30 level 2 was killer. but I like it! xmas is getting in the way of my workouts! grr. but hope to finish level 2 soon.
  • barb_32
    Options
    Well day 4 of Ripped in 30 Level 1 is done. It is still going well, new parts of my body are sore now but I keep thinking that eventually it will go away and my body will get adjusted. I feel great though after each workout is over, very relaxed. I actually find that this workout helps get rid of any stress that I have.
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 7 (Level 1) of RI30 tonight so I will be moving up to Level 2 tomorrow! Excited/nervous!!
  • mrskchris
    mrskchris Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am on week 2 of Ripped in 30,. and I am doing it every other day. I run on the other days, and I don't want to injure myself by doing the same moves too many days in a row. It's a lot tougher than 30 day Shred, and I have Extreme Shed & Shred that I will do after RI30. I love Jillian's workouts, but i try to mix it up or I will get bored.