one year (w/photo)

Options

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Definitely inspiring--you can do this! :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Your Mom is right. Great job.
  • swisswife
    swisswife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    well done !! ithe proof is in the pictures and they are a great motivation !! keep up the good work !!
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    DRASTIC DIFFERENCE!!! Looking good, keep it up!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference! It looks like you've lost a lot more than you say you have, too!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You should be so proud of yourself, you're doing amazing and look wonderful!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah! You've made some awesome changes!! I'm glad you got yourself to look at these two pictures side by side, because if you had been doubting yourself before? These pictures must make you open your eyes and see how far you've come. You've doing great!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    WOW!! is right, you have done an awesome job, keep it up, you will get were you want to be :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    very nice, seriously you look about 10 years younger, Keep it up!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised it's only 30 lbs. That is a very noticeable difference! Good job!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    So, i made a post a few days ago about losing motivation... and boy did y'all help! I went back and found a picture from a tacky christmas party from last year, then i had a coworker take a picture of me yesterday. WOW! I can see a difference, I have lost around 30 lbs and about 40 inches. I started using MFP around march/april of this year, so this christmas picture may not be the heaviest, but it's pretty gross and that motivates me!

I have struggled for the past couple months, but have luckily gotten back on track. I know that i did not get to this weight in one year, so it will take a while to get it all off successfully. My mom said, "sara, slow and steady wins the race."

Thanks so much for all of your help in the past year!

photo2_zpsd8fc37cb.jpg

Wow!! Huge difference! Don't give up the battle, you're doing great. So glad you you found the support and motivation to keep it going. Just imagine what your then and now picture will look like next year!! WTG!!
  • guestkate
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Well done, you are doing brilliantly.
  • cducasse
    cducasse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Congratulations!
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Nice work Sara ! Your doing great !

Listen to your Mother , Mom's are always right !:bigsmile:
  • wolvesmom52
    wolvesmom52 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How sweet of your mom to say - "slow and steady wins the race". You have a good supporter there!:wink:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB :)
  • LinkousSara
    LinkousSara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thanks so much guys!!!!
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is an amazing amount of progress in one year! Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!