Before and After Pic switch up

Options
amwoodruff
amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
I just posted in Success stories, talking about before pics, and as I was writing I was thinking about how easy it would be so show my pictures from before (skinny) and after (totally fat) and switch them around to fake a success... which I would never. Now I think it might be a fun exercise to post before/after skinny-to-fat as a motivation "game". I have no shame, I will show you all my weight gains and losses over the years! No? Bad Idea? Or fun?

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    hi, this is a supplement company speaking....

THEY'RE ON TO US!!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Eh. It would just depress me. ):
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good point!! Oh man. I never thought of that.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/M957dACQyfU

Furious Pete : Shocking Before and After Transformation in 5 Hours
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this is like the people who squish their after picture so they look skinnier. LIKE WE CANT TELL YOUR HEAD ISNT ACTUALLY A LONG OVAL.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    unfortunately my after right now is the smallest I have been as an adult(and even an older teenager). The only "skinny" before of me is when I was a child. so, I will stick with my before and during photos that are on my profile. I still have a ways to go but I am doing it!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    this is like the people who squish their after picture so they look skinnier. LIKE WE CANT TELL YOUR HEAD ISNT ACTUALLY A LONG OVAL.
    Hahahahahahaha Thanks for that^
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,865 Member
    Options
    This probably wouldn't work for me since my before picture would be a crisp, digital picture of a fifty-seven year old, and my before picture would be a grainy pic of a twenty-year-old with a 70's hairstyle. But then maybe I'd get those awesome comments of how much younger I look. :laugh: :laugh: