ShamROCKIN Sixers Week 5

Options
124»

Replies

• drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Cathy I need a green thumb! Whats in your garden?
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi Sixers! I've been reading but just not posting, sorry!!!
    Hang in there with the water and try to push as much fitness as posible to burn those calories! Good Lord it is hard sometimes!!!!
    Even though my fitness has been very good my eating has been horrible and I just feel like *hit, so I was more disciplined today! WHY-WHY-WHY do we have to have days/weeks/months like this??? Am I ranting? Sorry!!!
    Cathy, good job at getting the garden in! Our ground is still way to cold and some low areas still have snow!! Soon!!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i planted:
    bell pepper all colors, lettuce different kinds, spinach, tomatoes, beets, cucumber, green onions, reg. onions, spaghetti squash, zucchini, straight neck squash, watermelon, peas, huckleberries. i think that was all.
  • vhuber
    Options
    i planted:
    bell pepper all colors, lettuce different kinds, spinach, tomatoes, beets, cucumber, green onions, reg. onions, spaghetti squash, zucchini, straight neck squash, watermelon, peas, huckleberries. i think that was all.
    Yummy!!! And someone is gonna be busy!!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Even though my fitness has been very good my eating has been horrible and I just feel like *hit, so I was more disciplined today! WHY-WHY-WHY do we have to have days/weeks/months like this??? Am I ranting? Sorry!!!

Verda, I am right with you. I burned like 1200 calories on Friday, and then proceeded to eat 3000 calories. Then yesterday, I probably ate 3000 again, but didn't even exercise. Today is a new day. We can get our butts back in gear!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER...

now chocolate in this house. treadmill done, 3 cups water down. off to the store.
  • vhuber
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER...

now chocolate in this house. treadmill done, 3 cups water down. off to the store.

Yeah!!! Way to go!! The Reeses eggs are gone from my house and won't be back for a year either!:smile:
    My oldest and a friend showed up in the night to "surprise us" and we were NOT planning on cooking today!:frown: Don't know quite yet what is going to happen but for now I think I will go for my run!
    Happy Easter everyone! He HAS risen!!!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER...

meant to say NO chocolate in the house.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    took the weekend to recuperate and stretch my back... Will be running again tomorrow! :-) Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend and EASTER! I'll be back tomorrow to check on you all!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Okay, so I have had some interrelationship stresses lately with hubby and keep trying to make it not matter. Had this goal of losing all this weight for our anniversary. But I'm taking the stress and eating it. Big time. And guess what? It's still not fixing our issues. Go figure! So I have 15 days before our anniversary. Not a lot of time for any major weight loss obviously. But 15 days to concentrate on getting my mind and body to a point where I can lose weight. Who knows? I can't change anything but myself and silly me for allowing someone or something else to control that. I have really gotten off course but I have one more week or this challenge and plan to make it count!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Bahamomma, lovin' the new pic. You look awesome!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    treadmill done, 3 cups water down this morning. more later.
    cleaning pollen out of the house today. windows have been open. fighting a headache since yesterday
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hey sixers
    still 266.... haha..... i know some is not drinking enough water so thats my main goal today ! just been boating, beaching, etc.... havent been focusing on my weight but it was easter weekend ! didnt over-do the snacking... but didnt do so great point-wise..... but didnt go THAT much over..... back on track as of yesterday !

so hoping to see less than 266 tomorrow morning... yesterday morning i saw 264 ... so i know its fluid ! ... TOM is all gone .... so now i have this coming week to finish up this challenge..... and hope to get to 262 or below !

Have a great monday girls !
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hey Sixers! I am back after my crazy week, and ready to get to it this week! I want to work out EVERY single day for at least an hour, drink all my water, and stay under calories! I would love to see 198 by wednesday... so we will see!!!

Amy loving the new picture!!!

I'll be back later!
    B
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Been so busy at work this morning! Got here late because I had to take Kadence to daycare for the first time! :cry: She was great...me-not so much! Oh well. It will be okay. I knew it had to happen one day. And better now then when she was teeny tiny! I also have to leave work early today...going to the derm to get some moles looked at. Pretty sure I'm going to have to get some removed. Long over due.

I haven't been very good this past week eating-wise, or exercise-wise. Plan is to get back to it today! Hoping to go for a walk (if the weather holds out...it might rain) and to get in at least a 15 minute Ab workout. A little scared for weigh-in tomorrow, but I'll take whatever it is...it's my own fault.

Well...gotta get back to it! Have a good afternoon all and I'll see you in the morning on the new thread!

Here's for the FINAL week...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/89781-shamrockin-sixers-week-6
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey Sixers! Just checking in from my cell phone to let you all know I did my am run :) 30 mins! Not sure how far I ran. Legs felt heavy and dog kept sniffing every once in a while! I'm at work! Will check in later :) hope you sll are great!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm lurking.
    Not losing weight.
    Gaining instead.
    Still trying to get my head on straight.
    Just checking in to say hi and I wish you all the best as this challenge wraps up.