Not very well!

Luxuria
Luxuria Posts: 13
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys,

I'm prone to getting things like pneumonia, and i'm currently not very well.
I really find it so hard to cope with because i was beginning to go to the gym and get into shape, eating healthily etc! Now i find i have little appetite and i'm quite down because i know i'm going to lose my tone :/ [well, what little i had!]

any tips on getting motivated to go to the gym/exercise when i get better?

Thanks
:)

Replies

• Luxuria
    Hey guys,

I'm prone to getting things like pneumonia, and i'm currently not very well.
    I really find it so hard to cope with because i was beginning to go to the gym and get into shape, eating healthily etc! Now i find i have little appetite and i'm quite down because i know i'm going to lose my tone :/ [well, what little i had!]

any tips on getting motivated to go to the gym/exercise when i get better?

Thanks
    :)
  • I watch movies with cute girls I wanna look like or cute guys I want to be with! You go girl! Feel better soon
  • tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    just do the best u can. if you can only do leg lifts today do leglifts. the main thing is to keep yourself going no matter what, even if u think it's so simply and small it's the effort that will keep u motivated you are you own best friend when everyone eles is busy pull yourself up by your boot straps and do it you will be so proud of yourself for diong your best. I believe in you.
  • Luxuria
    Thanks guys for the advice, I appreciate it! =]

xx
This discussion has been closed.