Wedding Dress Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love this! I was hoping to find other brides-to-be to keep me motivated. I'm getting married this August (four months, yikes!). I already bough my dress but I have my first fitting in May and then again before the wedding. I started at 140, am currently 137 and would ideally like to get to 125 by the big day. 12 pounds in a little more than four months. That sounds so doable! Great to meet all of you!
  • nicoled87
    nicoled87 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would really love to join! I am not getting married until June 18 of next year, but want to lose some of the weight before going dress shopping!! Some motivation would be great...would really like to lose 15 pounds ultimately, but 10 by the time I go to find that dream dress!!
  • heather_boyd
    Options
    Happy Easter Monday everyone!

Welcome to our newcomers... Hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend and didn't obsess about their weight or fitting into their wedding dresses... remember, this is a long journey and will only work if you give yourself permission to enjoy life once in a while.

Weigh-in today was 158.2 - can't remember if that's up or down from last week, but close to the same, which is all I was really hoping for this week... Looking forward to getting back on track and having a stellar week this week.

Our challenge for this week is based on a spring theme... Depending on where you live, this will more or less apply to you this week. I challenge everyone to commit to exercising every day that it rains... Seems like an odd challenge, but here it's supposed to rain most of the week and most of my exercising involves being outside so this will be a real challenge for me.

if anyone has an idea for next week's challenge, either post it here or send me a message.

Good luck.

Heather
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    It feels like its always raining here. What a bummer.
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    No rain here! Looks like I need to find different motivation to work out...