Any one else having a hard time just drinking water?

Options
I'ts amazing what I can eat and where I can eat as long as I sacrifice some cals by not drinking soda, but it kinda sucks I LOVE SODA, but I also LOVE resterunts, wondering is any one else in the same boat as me

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry:
    no
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    No.

Well GOOD FOR YOU! lol
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I love water.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i never been a fan of soda....but you can drink tea, crystal light, mio, lemon, etc if u dont want to just drink water
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    No.

Well GOOD FOR YOU! lol

lol!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I like water...
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with having a soda every now and then. Just make sure you have the cals for it. I dont just drink water I also drink tea.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You gotta swallow it. Tilt your head back, and let the it slide down your throat hole.

Easy. Don't choke.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    i never been a fan of soda....but you can drink tea, crystal light, mio, lemon, etc if u dont want to just drink water

no its more like I want to drink water cause its 0 cals and I like eating out at resterunts and I noticed if I only restict the cals to food I have no prob
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Why limit yourself???

Enjoy yourself wine, fizzy drinks, teas, waters, coffee, and beers AND juices. They are there but only in moderation. Along with lots of water. Flavored water if you must.

C'mon lol, life's too short to drink ONE THING.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    *restaurants
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    *twitch*
  • funpilot56
    Options
    I used to hate water but now drink 8 ounces every time I take a drink. Here's how....measure 1 cup of water and pour into glass. Drink the whole glass and count how many "gulps" it takes you to drink it. EVERY time you drink water either from a bottle, glass, water fountain, etc, drink that many "gulps". I drink at least 10 full glasses a day in addition to any other fluids I ingest. Hope this helps.
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I limit myself to one glass of diet soda (I work at a bar, there's soda everywhere!). After that, I can only drink water. Trust me. I make that glass of diet last me a LONG time.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    You gotta swallow it. Tilt your head back, and let the it slide down your throat hole.

Easy. Don't choke.

Down my nose hole right?
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    I HATE water period...... But still trying to drink it
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Nope. I hardly drink anything but water. I'm a 12-14 cup per day drinker.

If I'm eating out I may have an occasional diet Coke or Unsweetened Tea, but I don't miss the regular stuff.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i absolutely hate water but thats all im drinking right now while doing a workout program to help with the whole water retention thing and some water weight in general im still only drinking maybe 3 8oz cups a day but i am slowly working my way up.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    *twitch*

You're PHAT!