Just getting started up on here...any advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    have patience

don't believe everything you read

try to have fun
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    lots of advice. You are going to catch yourself in the middle of WARS here on theories on how to do xyor z? do you eat back exercise cals? to lift or not to lift? etc etc etc. There is only few bits of advice we all will agree on, and that's what I'm going to give you:

REMEMBER THAT SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

and

NEVER GIVE UP

anythign more specific than that, you'll have to figure out on your own. Find people who look how you want to look, ask them what they did.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Believe in YOU !!!
    Log in everyday and be honest as to the quanties of food serving. Don't comp[are yourself with others just stay in your own lane. Be realistic and set reasonable goals for yourself.
    Drink your water
    Limit your sodium intake
    Eat healthy foods , and try to limityour process foods. If you had a bad day, don't lay there kicking get up and try again.:flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    I am working on losing a total of 50 lbs by June of this next year....that is, of course, if we make it past December 21st...LOL. Anyway, I am new to the site, so hoping to get some advice and input on results from using it.

Thanks.
    Everyone has listed great advice. The key is to stay motivated because you are the one behind it all. Success is a choice and as long as you follow through and keep punching, everything will work out great. Remember that all is possible. Just make a plan and stick to it. You'll do great.
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One day at a time!! You might do great for a week or month, then have a day or 2 or 3 where you eat what you aren't supposed to. Put that past you and forge on! Adopt the "tomorrow's another day" attitude!
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    stock up on ibuprofen and Ben-Gay.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    stock up on ibuprofen and Ben-Gay.

...also sound advice.
  • vivacegal
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the helpful advice. I am working hard daily to keep on track.