Good food scale

Options
2»

Replies

• Karamelicious
    Options
    I'm not going to deny what vweavers said is true, sort of.

I think it is important to get a good understanding of what a serving really is. Before I started measuring, I was easily eating three servings each time I ate anything. Now I'm much more attuned to what a serving looks like and can approximate it when I don't have a cup, tablespoon, teaspoon or scale.

That said, I wouldn't invest a lot in a scale. Get one that gets you to a point you can see what 3 oz of meat looks like. Once you have it, you can likely go without the scale.

Thanks sooooooo much you understand EXACTLY why Im looking for one and I dont want to spend massive money on it. :smile:
  • ror222
    Options
    I use digityal food scale for the measure of food and specially calories..food scale is i think essential part of every house because every person want that not gain the weight and check your balance diet before you eat thats why food scale is good and give accurate result...
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I've heard really good things about that EatSmart one and I'm hoping Santa brings it to me. Like others, I just want it to use occasionally and to get an idea on things, not to measure every last morsel. For $25, it seems like the perfect choice.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My scale is a StarFrit Elextronic Kitchen Scale. I Measures LBS ounces and grams. Reg about 24.99 but I got mine at 60% off for only $10.00.
  • ror222
    Options
    I use digityal food scale for the measure of food and specially calories..food scale is i think essential part of every house because every person want that not gain the weight and check your balance diet before you eat thats why food scale is good and give accurate result...
    www.primescales.com/store/