Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    crispy duck & crown royal with 7-up! yum!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Popeye's Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy with their butter biscuits!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Medium rare t-bone with a loaded baked potato and steamed broccoli with cheese. For dessert I'd have a warm brownie with vanilla bean ice cream on top.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Definitely not what I had today... a salad.

I would get a big meal (chicken piccata) at the cheesecake factory, a large milkshake, and a slice of cheesecake. That's right. 4000 calories in a meal.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Giant bottle of wine and a bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon, munster cheese, sauteed onions on a sourdough buttery bun. And cheese fries..and ice cream. :drinker:
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd have a greek feast! - dips and pita bread then slow cooked chicken and lamb then greek salad, gelato for dessert and maybe whack down a bowl of salt and vinegar chips... if i had room! haha
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Captain and pizza.

I wonder what the australians ate (for them its already been the 21st) and the east coast its after midnight.

*scratches head* what time is this supposed to happen again?

Aussie here! i had I had two slices of oven cooked pizza and a banana muffin
    it was my neices 2nd birthday!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    All-you-can-eat sushi bar, and I'd eat until I exploded in a big ball of flames right along with the world!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Champange, Thai curries, and mango& cream for dessert
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Pizza, buffalo/hot wings, sushi, mashed potatoes, ribs, wizz cheese, and fudge... lots of fudge. Not really a "meal" more like "food that is going in my face right now since I give zero *kitten* s."

Though with me eating less, I get fuller quicker now.. that'd be a big downside....
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Aussie here ... am I supposed to dead already?...damn! I didn't get the memo ... sorry...I'll go feast and lay down ready for armageddon right this minute.

ahhhh....what can I make in a hurry...hmmmm bacon...wrapped in bacon with bacon on the side. And cheese...a cartload of cheese and I will wash it down with this handy bottle of vodka...see ya in the next life!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I just went grocery shopping and I'd eat $400 worth og food
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Australian here - 12am we will all die. Hooray!
    Off to prepare a tray of fries with chicken salt, bacon, salt and vinegar crisps, sour cream and red wine and cheese.
    UGH, At least I would probably feel dead after that anyway.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    well, i'm in new zealand and there's only 3 1/2 hrs left of today. if the world explodes soon, my last meal has been chocolates and a christmas mince pie. so i'm happy :-)
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    great. Now I'm hungry.
    thanks stupid thread
    :P
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Well made general tso's chicken, topped off with as much wine readily available to me (which is about 7 bottles at the moment).
  • xFitnessFlirt
    Options
    LOL if the world was ending. I'll go all out. Get me some in and out burgers with panda express on top of that. And maybe some Sabarro pizza! ROFL. Then I'll regret it because the world wont end and I have an extra 10 pounds to lose.