Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    *kitten*_posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Creeping is what I thought. Trolling...I was clueless. Now it makes sense, like the woman who posted a question about starting her 9-month-old baby on shakeology. Just looking to stir people up and sit back and watch the fight begin. :smile:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Crap. Lets not post about trolling.....The more people that know about trolling the more difficult it becomes.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Creeping is what I thought. Trolling...I was clueless. Now it makes sense, like the woman who posted a question about starting her 9-month-old baby on shakeology. Just looking to stir people up and sit back and watch the fight begin. :smile:

I would say the shakeology baby thing was not so much a troll, but a very silly joke. It does not pass the Troll standard of a rational person thinking it was a plausible, if deplorable, position.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

That's what is known as funny.

Some people yell troll like chicken little around here.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options

I would say the shakeology baby thing was not so much a troll, but a very silly joke. It does not pass the Troll standard of a rational person thinking it was a plausible, if deplorable, position.

There is no discriminating against irrational people in dealing with troll behavior. If there was trolling would be nearly impossible.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Its getting pissed off when peoples profiles are set to "private unless friend". Freaking lame
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    That's relevant to the conversation. So thank you for that.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Isn't that what the internet was designed for?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Its getting pissed off when peoples profiles are set to "private unless friend". Freaking lame

Hey FitBeto.

I don't want to freak you out, so don't make any sudden movements.

But . . . you GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR BACK!!! You got FEET coming out of your NECK! WTF?!?
  • FitBeto
    Options

Hey FitBeto.

But . . . you GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR BACK!!! You got FEET coming out of your NECK! WTF?!?

Everyone keeps telling me that! But when I turn around I dont see anything, but I do hear farting and warmth on my neck every few minuets, but I just thought it was genetics?
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

That's what is known as funny.

Some people yell troll like chicken little around here.

Ahh Troll!

249285.jpg
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Hey FitBeto.

Everyone keeps telling me that! But when I turn around I dont see anything, but I do hear farting and warmth on my neck every few minuets, but I just thought it was genetics?

Enjoy it now. Those monkeys on your back get plenty heavy by their teen years.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Creeping ex.- Sneaking on someone's Facebook.

Trolling ex. - Spending hours on message boards

thats not what a troll is.

Sure it is. Spending lots of time on boards usually screwing with people.

No, it's not. Being a troll does not have as it's prerequisite spending hours on a message board. You can make one post and never another and be a troll. A troll is someone who makes a statement or post on a message board with the explicit intent of eliciting inflammatory responses from the other posters for his own amusement. Often posted under the guise of a serious question to lure in those who aren't savvy enough to spot a troll. For example, if I were to make a post entitled, "THE HCG DIET WORKS AND I HAVE PROOF" and then went on to extoll the imagined benefits of that diet, I would be trollling.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Hey FitBeto.

Thanks to lifting I can still put my almost 11 year old girl on my shoulders.

Surprising benefits to fitness and all that jazz...
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to pay the troll toll...

6573106_std.jpg
  • FitBeto
    Options

Hey FitBeto.

Exactly why I lift! To throw this little girl whatever distance she wants, or to be a human jungle gym!

But mostly to be scary and slap the shi+ out of any man who mistreats her.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Yeah that wasn't a troll.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Hey FitBeto.

Exactly why I lift! To throw this little girl whatever distance she wants, or to be a human jungle gym!

But mostly to be scary and slap the shi+ out of any man who mistreats her.

Well she's adorable..:D
  • MonsterToBe
    MonsterToBe Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Ahh Troll!

249285.jpg

The internet troll does not have the above stated vulnerability to fire. You can tell by how much they enjoy flamewars.