30 day Shred

Options
I finished the Jillian 30 day Shred yesterday.....and here is my results:
I lost 10 lbs,in inches I lost: Chest 2.5", Stomach 2", Hips 1" and Thighs 1.25" a total of 6.75" That's pretty good I think....and I'm 9 lbs away from my goal weigh now :)

Replies

• alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Congrats!! Mine were similar. What are you doing next? I did Ripped in 30 after and I loved it.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow that's encouraging! I'm currently on Level 2, love hearing results like yours! You must be so excited to be so close to your goal! Well done :drinker:
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I like Ripped in 30 even better than the 30DS.
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am on day 9 and can't wait to see results as well. None so far. Good job
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 28 for me! I've only lost 3lbs to this point, but several inches. Most importantly I feel really good. I am now back into all pre-baby clothes (gave birth 4.5 months ago). I'm 7lbs from my goal of 135 but ultimately would like to get to between 120-125 in the end. I'm hoping to get Turbo Fire but if I don't I may borrow my friend's Insanity and give that a shot. I'd also like to try to get into heavy lifting. There's so much I want to do! :)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Congrats!! Mine were similar. What are you doing next? I did Ripped in 30 after and I loved it.

I got the 30d for my birthday last month and I also got a 4 disc of Bob Harper, so I have started doing some of Bob's work outs...he's kind of hard...haha
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wow - fantastic results - and so much closer to your goal now!! Congrats!
  • manohirarevolutions
    Options
    10 lbs is awesome!

I nvr able to drop more than 7 lbs in a month. I've tried 30 DS before, but it's too damn hard for an obese like me.

do you follow the diet too?
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    Options
    10 lbs is awesome!

I nvr able to drop more than 7 lbs in a month. I've tried 30 DS before, but it's too damn hard for an obese like me.

i just eat the calories that MFP gave me, which was 1200 a day
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is awesome!

It's supposed to be hard!!! If it was easy everyone would do it.
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's great! I have just bought DVD plan to do it over Xmas when gyms closed or days I don't feel like it..
  • maleeca
    maleeca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's really encouraging. I started 7 days ago and am really really hoping to share amazing results.
  • aljensen0206
    aljensen0206 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    just bought the 30 day shred and am looking forward to seeing the results!!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I have 6 workouts left in my 30DS plan.
  • mymelly
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job!! You are SO close to your goal you should be very very proud!! I have started the 30 day shred and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I have two kids and am alternating with my husband days we watch the kids and days we workout so I have been doing it every other day. Is that how to do it?
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job!! You are SO close to your goal you should be very very proud!! I have started the 30 day shred and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I have two kids and am alternating with my husband days we watch the kids and days we workout so I have been doing it every other day. Is that how to do it?

it doesn't really say how your suppose to do it, I did it every day, for 30 days straight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!