Not New but in Need of New Friends & New Inspiration!

Options
I started this weight loss journey on October 14th. I have a total goal to loss 100lbs to get down to 140. Currently I am just shy of a 25lb loss and hope to hit the by New Years. Currently I am doing JM 30DS and will finish up within the next few days after this winter cold blows over. I log in everyday and consider myself an active user and need like friends. Some of my friends are super encouraging and modivating and others... well I've got rid of them along the way. Anything we have in common will do. I am 22, a wife, a mother of a 2 1/2 yr old, worker, college student. If your a 40yr old male looking to gain 10lbs of muscle and are single with no kids we probably dont have much in common... Friends <3

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm single 21 yr old male without kids looking to, mostly, gain muscle. But we have common age... is that enough? :D
  • sparklesnsht
    Options
    Heyy, I'm 19 and a college student as well. I am just getting back on here and my goal is to lose 50 pounds. But I'm in the same boat as you and need some new friends to make this journey a little lighter :) Anyone feel free to add me, I'd love to be a part of your road to progress any way I can.
    -Kate
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    We're quite similar, I am a single mom to a 4 year old girl and I am looking to cut my weight by a great deal (but build some good muscle tone in the meantime)

I know how hard it can be to try to stay fit and healthy around a cute little toddler that needs a lot more calories and fat in their diet than you want to consume and won't let you take your eyes off them until they are napping. It's hard, but it's definitely do-able and I am sure you will meet your goal.
  • LizCop7984
    LizCop7984 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am a little older but looking for new friends and people to push me to get to my goal weight :-)

I started my weight loss journey a little over a year ago and I have lost 24 lbs. Recently I have hit a plateau and have stayed at the same weight for the past few months. This is starting to get really frustrating and looking for tips on how to get over this bump in the road so I can read my goal weight. I know it is mostly nutrition and not eating enough throughout the day. Any suggestions on meal ideas, snacks ect would be extremely helpful. I work out 6 times a week and do a variety of classes including cardio and restistance training.
  • kristenleewarren
    Options
    added! no kids.. not married (yet)... but i'm friendly and motivating, i think :)